My Lowlight Resto DU88US

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steering wheel looks fab, really finishes off an already cool looking dash, especially with the pod rings and that retro stereo 👍

Love AAC stuff, just fitted their AAC-195 52mm tacho, pricey but a thing of pure beauty.

You just need to find those missing screws from your dash pod 😜

Get the full linkage kit (replacement chassis through rod) if you haven’t already. Fitted it recently, pedal travel is superb now 👍

Steering wheel looks fab, really finishes off an already cool looking dash, especially with the pod rings and that retro stereo 👍

Love AAC stuff, just fitted their AAC-195 52mm tacho, pricey but a thing of pure beauty.

You just need to find those missing screws from your dash pod 😜

Get the full linkage kit (replacement chassis through rod) if you haven’t already. Fitted it recently, pedal travel is superb now 👍
Yeah it’s been missing those dash screws since the day I got it, and I’ve just not gotten around to finding them. I definitely agree with you about the AAC products they are awesome. The wheel is the first bit of their gear that I’ve bought, but I think I’ll be getting more. I’ve already got the Butty’s bits throttle kit which is almost the complete kit.

Latest posts