My New Toy:-)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
Just been given this Mountain Board for Christmas, it's good fun and another board sport that I can share with my kids :mrgreen:
Christmas2009055.jpg

Christmas2009090.jpg

Christmas2009095.jpg

Christmas2009103.jpg

Living in Malvern, I have plenty of Hills to play on :lol:

They sure are fun, and yes Scotty, they are a bit tricky. Quite similar to Windsurfing and Skateboarding though :mrgreen:

You get some wicked speed down hill, it's only me pussying out that regulates the speed :lol: :lol:

well, I am getting old :oops: :msn4:

The last time i went on one of those it was snowing so we unbolted the trucks and used it as a snowboard. We built a good sized flyoff/kicker and had loads of fun in a method, varial, melon kinda way :rocknroll: :rocknroll: :rocknroll:

ant said:
The last time i went on one of those it was snowing so we unbolted the trucks and used it as a snowboard. We built a good sized flyoff/kicker and had loads of fun in a method, varial, melon kinda way :rocknroll: :rocknroll: :rocknroll:

Roll on the snow, I'd been thinking of that myself. Those new wheels look 'the bomb' btw :mrgreen:

the last time i had a go on one of them i fell off & dislocated my shoulder :( but then i'm not safe on my feet let alone a board with wheels :lol:

Awesome! great pics. Can't wait till my boy is old enough for me to show him up!

My mate got an indo board/balance board. Just waiting for the broken bones call..........

Spot on that mate!

.. I have an MBS with brake conversion on too ..

.. for when Im too skint to snowboard!

They are loads of fun, especially in the summer when its not too slippery!

... the bugger is, ya gotta walk back up the hill instead of being dragged!

:D

Hilly

say hi to the missus when your in worcs royal having wrist / ankle(insert broken bit here :lol: )fixed,thats the ward she works on.been busy with this ice :shock:

looks cool.whats the thing in your hand though on the cord thingy

Cheers for the comments Guys (and your concern for my broken bones).
Rusty, the thing I'm holding is a leash that attaches to your ankle (like on a surfboard). It gets in the way a bit so that's why I hold it, I also want the option of bailing without the heavy board attached to me :oops: :lol:

Paul, I was at British Camp, spot on :D

I had a go on an Indo board once, they're good fun. They are an accident waiting to happen though :sad0049: :mrgreen:

thru_a_lupe said:
looks fun!!! lars just seen the pics.....she wants one!!!! :lol:

Sort it out Dude, when's it her birthday. :mrgreen:

Good trip to Cornwall :?:

It is great fun btw :D

That looks crazy , great pictures dude , that thing has brakes right ?
or is that your "holly shit" cord in your hands ? :lol:

ib-bus said:
That looks crazy , great pictures dude , that thing has brakes right ?
or is that your "holly shit" cord in your hands ? :lol:

The latter for sure dude :lol: it's just a 'security blanket'. Makes me feel better but will not help me one bit when I slam :mrgreen:

Latest posts