MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh this is a hard one, i don’t this i could come to drill the outside of my bus as one cock up and your bolloxed... Sorry guys mine a don’t drill it here or stick or better still dispatch them off to pastures new

ARRGGHH!!!! :lol:

With..
20130202_130835.jpg
20130119_144619.jpg

With out...

20130105_153007.jpg

20130216_165413.jpg

c4a73d8c-67d7-4f3c-a2ac-ddc525d86124.jpg

Here's a thought. Sides with up till the rear corners. Tailgate without. You could start the next trend.

Honestly though, try installing it without the tailgate to begin with and post some pics.

Once its on its on Paul! there is no going back, like you did with the overriders, so you need to be absolutely positive its what YOU want, and the look YOU are after!
Your hesitating, and I'm not entirely sure its only for the drilling task! It can't be that hard to line up surely!?
If you've not hesitated about any other mods done so far, you have to question why now? If it purely is the drilling, man up dude, it will be fine!
Personally I don't think you will regret fitting them, but more so not!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

this is asking for trouble with all that witkap about.............. :lol:[/quote]

I plan on drinking a few of these 'Witkap's' are they as good as they sound??
Then it wont make any difference!!! go round it with a silver marker pen!! I probably won't notice any difference.
"Yes Paul, it looks bang on that.." While im rocking back and forth wankerd on 'Witcap'!! 8)

Mmm..
Awesome times ahead me thinks!! :mrgreen:

Adam can you drive back!!!???

20130218_180829.jpg

20130218_175037.jpg

Tunes for Ninove...hopefully!
10"Sub, mids tweets, amp, Ipod jack ipod.
Not bothering with head unit now so on sale here to get some pennies for me trims. 8)

Not sure if its going to work properly yet or fart like a good un...but it looks cool and weighs a ton!!!

Hi myvanway, I'm seriously impressed! You 've done a great job of the interior, looks amazing!! Can I ask where you got your wood floor from?

Han In The Van said:
Hi myvanway, I'm seriously impressed! You 've done a great job of the interior, looks amazing!! Can I ask where you got your wood floor from?

Thanks...
I Got the floor from my work as I build log cabin style homes, It was ordered in wrong, think I gave £2.00 for it!!
Kinda retro, I like different, not everyones taste.

Paul. :D

Latest posts