MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myvanway said:
Dirty Harry said:
Nice touch Paul 8)

Cheers Harry,

Tracy said thats 3 sets in 3 years!!!!!! :evil:
Didn't mention her shoe collection... Yet!! :mrgreen:

Boys and there toys aye! 8)

:lol: :lol: well change curtains when they need a wash is pretty drastic :mrgreen:

Dirty Harry said:
:lol: :lol: well change curtains when they need a wash is pretty drastic :mrgreen:

You should see my Xmas jumper from last year?? :shock:
Fits my littleone a treat!!! :?

Alistair (Aogrady) has the other set on there way to him next week. :D

Very Nice Westy!! I'm Diggin it! You guys sure have a lot of NICE T2's across the Pond!

PS; I'm originally from HB, Ca. Your Bus brings back great memories!
Cheers!

Thanks yall,
Tracy is over the moon I have final found a set that ill be keeping...
Now she can chill... till we start on the mustard vinyl for the R&R bed/buddyseat....next year!! :p

Off to cromer for the Xmas show on the Pier...... if its still there after last week's tidal serge batterd it.

Zenwee said:
PS; I'm originally from HB, Ca. Your Bus brings back great memories!
Cheers!

Cool. 8)
A place that I would love to visit and stroll the streets that our van once rolled!
Maybe visit the garages it was serviced at as there still there I belive! 8)

Christmas day duties for Myvanway...

Cut out at every junction and wouldn't idle..... but we got there in the end.

VIDEO. 8)

Christmas tunes cortersey of 'Chris Rea' :mrgreen:

Myvanway said:
IMG_7448.jpg
[/url]

Looking good Paul 8)

Do you mind if I ask how you mounted your front plate and frame? I want to fit mine central to the bumper but the holes in the frame/surround would make it sit low, did you use a bracket of some sort?

Bigbear said:
Do you mind if I ask how you mounted your front plate and frame? I want to fit mine central to the bumper but the holes in the frame/surround would make it sit low, did you use a bracket of some sort?

think its the original U.S bracket... or some of it!
Its like an L shape and pop riveted to the underside of the bumper... easy enough to make.
I'll get a pic next time I'm at the garage.

Your bus is looking rough mate :msn4: - :msn4: please give it a wash and a polish to stop bringing the site down!!

:lol: :lol:

Looking like a new pin as always mate - spot on!

Oh - and I dont think your fuse box cover fits to the windscreen wipers? However I may be wrong :D

Hope we get to catch up for a few beers in the summer!

Latest posts