narrowed but not tubbed.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72crewdude

Reaction score
Hi All.

Can we see your pics of your bus on a narrowed beam thats not tubbed. I am thinking of buying a narrowed beam and want to see how different it will look to what i have now without the hassle and expense of tubbing.

Also advise on which one to get?

I am currently on t2d 3.5" dropped spindles and T2d adjustable spring plates at the rear,

Cheers

Have a look through this thread, all you need to see will be here!

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mine is on page 27, white westy, 4" narrowed french slammer beam, dropped spindles, adjustable spring plates, no tubs 8)

Cheers . Yours looks cool.

I wanted the French slammer beam but graham said it won't go with my spindles and I don't want to start from fresh

72crewdude said:

I wanted the French slammer beam but graham said it won't go with my spindles and I don't want to start from fresh

A beam is a beam :|

K@rlos said:
72crewdude said:

A beam is a beam :|

You best of with a T2D beam I would think as often there are issues with the position the adjusters are welded in when your running T2D 3.5" spindles.

Myvanway said:

Thanks everyone for the pics. Look low enough to make a difference without tubbing to me :)

Myvanway what beam do you have and what tyre sizes?

Cheers

72crewdude said:
hi guys.

Also you that have put the pics of yours on, are they bj beams ?

Mines a ball joint beam. :D

Transportehaus:
4.5" Narrowed fully adjustable caster K&L front beam.
3 & 1/2 Inch drop spindles.
Rear adjustable spring plates.
KYB shocks.
Slam tyres up front, ill check size.

Mines a 4" narrowed T2D/Slamwerks beam, chopped down leaves, Gaz dampers, weld on damper mounts, front tyres are 145/55? I think?

I think that is as narrow as T2D do now, it was when I got mine.
you could try transporterhaus as his spindles are the same as T2D so the adjusters should be welded in the correct position.

I ended up getting a 4.5" narrowed beam from transporterhaus . will be going on in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the advise guys.

Latest posts