NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very nice exhaust there!! Nice idea cutting the rear bumper. Fantastic look!
Besides all other excellent work of course. :D

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.
The exhaust as with most of the stuff i've made myself, the headers were a performance set off e-bay then modded them to put the turbo on the otherside of engine and the box was a kit one from Lee at L.A. Performance you tell him where you want the holes and what diameter and he'll send you a plain box hole either end ready to weld up yourself, which to be honest most of us can do ;)
Should be pretty rapid once its remaped,Bob Rawle who is doing the mapping recons I should see 350bhp 350ftlbs torque with the supporting mods that I've done :evil:
So i'll probably be wearing nappies the first few times i drive it :lol:

if this bus doesn't get a spread in volksworld when its finished there is something badly wrong. the work is amazing. :shock:

It would be more like siamese twins with the guts and heart of one in the other :lol: :lol:

I've missed earlybay whilst i've been stuck under my bus the last couple of months :(
Its the best of all the VW forums :D

Nelly said:
Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.
The exhaust as with most of the stuff i've made myself, the headers were a performance set off e-bay then modded them to put the turbo on the otherside of engine and the box was a kit one from Lee at L.A. Performance you tell him where you want the holes and what diameter and he'll send you a plain box hole either end ready to weld up yourself, which to be honest most of us can do ;)
Should be pretty rapid once its remaped,Bob Rawle who is doing the mapping recons I should see 350bhp 350ftlbs torque with the supporting mods that I've done :evil:
So i'll probably be wearing nappies the first few times i drive it :lol:

I'll drive it for you if your too scared :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing it at ACTION,

Make sure you come find either Chris (Maddog) or I (Alex aka Jesus) and we shall do our best to help you get comfy on the track and run a GOOD Qualifying USB Time :mrgreen:

Shes not coming with me to action :x
There is an imobilser problem and it wont run BASTARD BUS!!!
Still love it though :|

Nelly,

I just love it mate, your thread is a bit like smack - A little moorish :D

Hopefully see it at the Breeze 8)

Jeeeeeeeeeeeee whizzzzzz man! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fantastic...... just when you think this couldn't possibly get any better........ WOW!

Top work Nelly!

un-f**king believeable work there dude, looks outstanding, the fabrication work is awesome and you have some serious skills.

think i might have said this before but who cares :)

Finally got back to doing some work on bus the w/end after having a month off due to being totally p***ed off with not being able to get it to vw action due to immobiliser not connecting to ecu (read one year only '07' immobiliser which the harness guy had never wired before).
I've now managed to get over the problem by ordering a stand alone solaris race ecu (bloody expensive solution but easiest) and this has thrown up its own problems in as much as i've had to re-do dash cause my scan gauge wont work with the solaris ecu, so now i've added a boost gauge and voltmeter.
27092009273.jpg

Also made up new removable rear panel.
27092009271.jpg

Latest posts