NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really nice job on the hatch and rear bar looks like it was a bit of a hassle.... can wait to see this on the quarter mile. it will go like stink!!! 8) 8)

Don't think it's gonna be ready for volksworld show but hopefully by big bang so I can get some 1/4 mile action in. :twisted:

are you carrying a spare? if so where? i just noticed your had flatten the whole over engine area. i was thinking about doing this but dunno what i would do with the spare as id be taking it off the front.

I've got a porsche space saver that i'm gonna put in the bulkhead unit when my mate eventually gets round to building for me. :wink:

Got the front calipers on this morning,
DSC00769.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

what do you think? It's a porsche radial mount set up with 13" disc's. :wink:
Also got the rear coilover's and rear anti roll bar in, tryng to get as much
as poss done this weekend before I go on hol's Tue's.
When I come back the rock'n'roll bed should be leathered up and hopefully
Jon will have got me loom done so it'll be the last push to get it done for
Big Bang.

looking forward to seeing this bus mate. let alone hearing the thing. you actually beat me to that porsche spare on ebay a while back. have you got a full set of four boxster s fronts on you bus or did you sqeeze the rears on.

Finally got the rear hubs back from the machine shop,
DSC00787.jpg

They had to take around 10mm off to make them fit the disc's
DSC00788.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

All on now just the caliper bracket's to be made up now.

I hope the standard servo master cylinder will do the job.
There is a compensator valve for the rear brakes from factory to stop the rear brakes locking up so it should be ok, If not i'll end up fitting a 911 one,as with everything when you start to mod stuff its all trial and error normally costing a bloody fortune!

Well it's getting there slowly.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa23/Nellybus/10072008025.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa23/Nellybus/10072008026.jpg
What do ya recon guy's and gal's.

Looking good, daresay haveacamper will be on soon asking about your brake & wheel fitment, (I will ask for him) are twists 7s all round or did you get the 8.5s on theback?

Like so:
10072008026.jpg

Just use the [ i m g ]pic address [ / i m g ] buttons (spaces inserted so you can see it)
that are above your post entry box.

Thanks for that Loxy,
The twist's are 7's all round,
I have been a member on her for a while as Nellybus, but changed job/computer,Forgot password etc,etc... :?
So had to re register.
Brakes are(front's) porsche boxster 3.2 s front's and (rear's) 190 merc fronts with astra caliper's.

How did you see the trailing arms?
At the mo they are stock but intend using 944 ones when I fit the 915 5 speeder i've just bought.

Well you certainly have a SERIOUS BUS there Nelly have followed your posts up to now VVVVV impresive please tell us what she is like to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and Cheers

Nick & Zile

Latest posts