NEW FORUM OPEN - add your feedback here

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top work Mike, mate you should get a blinking medal for doing all of this. Come and see me at a show or 10 this year and bring a big mug, cos we will give you some good old west country scrump for your troubles!
bananaWrench.gif
6c4498555jq.gif

quick header using the slook sticker idea.... more to follow.

header.jpg

this should replace the site_logo.gif file (i think) and match with the banner.

Feels more like home with the banner Mike, looking good! Can now make sence of the post markers too 8)

CB

ianscooby said:
Mike
Only one compliant shes found out that the text can be coloured purple

Whats wrong with that, I like purple!!

Sites looking good!!

Mike,
I ain't a great poster but view a lot but I was genuinely caught out when we went off line. Good work, Sir, for all you do for this community, and make no mistake that's what it is. Cheers!

Just got back from a week away in Cornwall (windy!) and didn't even know the forum had changed over!!

But I really like it - it seems really fresh! 8)

Well done Mike, thanks for making the improvements!!

;)

Great that the forum is running smoothly again.

Seems that "View new posts" is the same as "View new posts after you previous login" was before, am I right?

I'm not a fan of avatars or long signatures with big picture's. I think they just make forums harder to read. Wonder how does this new forum show links, now when everybody are able to fool around with font colors... Test.

So my motto would be "Keep it simple, stupid". Or was it the other way around :lol:

I'm not getting any emails to notify me of new posts - can anyone help?

;)

Oh, and my avatar is being a little temperamental too - sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't!!

;)

great to see the forum back in action.

Just to pick up on J&M's point....I'm not getting email notifications either.

I noticed that on personal settings everybody can choose wether you want to see others avatars and signatures.

Latest posts