New member!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimp-caddy

Reaction score
Hi recently aquired a 1969 deluxe so thought that it was only right to join the forum and say hello!!
It was bought as a project 1 month ago with engine and gearbox unfitted, and have found loads of bits missing along the way :? .
i am working very hard to try and get it on the road for the summer and do the usual vw shows as we used to have a 66 microbus and a 62 panel but wanted an early bay as wanted to use it more for camping and weekends away.
I will also be posting adds for various parts that i need to finish it (hopefully someone can help) as i am pulling my hair out and coming up against brickwalls trying to find stuff.
Once it is out of the garage i shall post some pics up for you.
cheers
Andy.

Hi all by the way love the red bands ant, on the classics as i also have a mk1 caddy on 13's with coilovers and flipped axle running an 1.8 GTI in which i am just about to convert to a 16v on bike carbs 8) once i have the bus up and out of the garage.
my user name doesn't come from owning this caddy i also have a 19' cadillac fleetwood brougham coupe d'elegance gold edition series lowrider, on 14" knock off wires with 4 pump chromed system with a big stereo and crushed velvet interior, but i just can't get away from owning an early VW :)
No i am not a boy racer as i am knocking on the door of 40 this year i just love cars and luckily the wife does too!

Ahh good choice sir,

i've been a member of lo-rdz pretty much from the start, i sold my 300c low a couple of years back.

f98c9582.jpg

You can see my old juiced wedge in the back ground too

100_1399.jpg

here are some pics that you asked for they are both 95% original paint just the way i like them i will get a pic of the cadillac and add soon.
ant i remember your 300c as at the time i built a brown 280 cedric which was featured in street machine in 2003, i see the pic was taken at trevalgue thats when RTTS was a good show not what it has become now.

volksworldshow228.jpg

volksworldshow052.jpg

Latest posts