Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Danbury cross-over
M-codes
Hello 👋

Thanks for the add, I’m Lucy and this is my 1972 Bay, Joy. I’ve owned her for about 3 years. She’s recently left the garage after having a full respray and replacement seals.

This summer we’re looking to go to as many shows as possible to meet lots of new people and be part of the community.

Based in Newport, South Wales and our next event lined up is Volksfest Wales, see you all there! 😁

Attachments

• 44927D36-924A-49C6-9D43-0AA54E681D13.jpeg
    44927D36-924A-49C6-9D43-0AA54E681D13.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2862E945-F98A-4015-94DF-78E67A098133.jpeg
    2862E945-F98A-4015-94DF-78E67A098133.jpeg
    909 KB · Views: 0
Hey Lucy! Your bus and bell-tent setup was impressive and so was your drinking skills around the fire haha! Nice to meet you both this weekend :cool:
Thank you!! It was such an amazing weekend! Thank you for inviting us to join you and for all the advise regarding my running issues. It’s safe to say I’ve got a long list of jobs to do before the next trip 🤣

Roll on next year! 😁

Hello 👋

Thanks for the add, I’m Lucy and this is my 1972 Bay, Joy. I’ve owned her for about 3 years. She’s recently left the garage after having a full respray and replacement seals.

This summer we’re looking to go to as many shows as possible to meet lots of new people and be part of the community.

Based in Newport, South Wales and our next event lined up is Volksfest Wales, see you all there! 😁
Hi Lucy
Welcome to the forum! I’ve also just joined.
I’ve recently (a week ago) got my first bus.. it’s a 71 Bay. Looking forward to some festivals and meeting a load of new people from the community.

Hi Lucy
Welcome to the forum! I’ve also just joined.
I’ve recently (a week ago) got my first bus.. it’s a 71 Bay. Looking forward to some festivals and meeting a load of new people from the community.
Welcome! Festivals are such a great way to get to know people and to get involved in the community. That’s how we started. Have you got any lined up for this year? :)

Welcome! Festivals are such a great way to get to know people and to get involved in the community. That’s how we started. Have you got any lined up for this year? :)
I’m hoping to do Volksfest! If it all works out, I’ll definitely shout out to people on here and see who’s about.

Hey Lucy. Welcome to the club. Your bus is looking very nice indeed and you are not too far from where I am too. 🤙.

As far as events go Lucy, we have an events section on here and we’ll post up if any of us are going to them. Next weekend I’m at a family camping fiasco down at a farm right by and overlooking Corfe Castle. The next one that I’ve not been too for a while but making all attempts to get to this year Is Busfest at Malvern so should be good. Somebody mentioned somewhere about the Busfest prices being RUDE at sixty quid per adult and thirty quid per van so ninety quid for me solo or one hundred and fifty for a couple with a van. It is however quite big and with lots and lots of stuff going on. You could go crazy buying tools and gadgets there, I usually do. :)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,see you in a field somewhere guys :)

As far as events go Lucy, we have an events section on here and we’ll post up if any of us are going to them. Next weekend I’m at a family camping fiasco down at a farm right by and overlooking Corfe Castle. The next one that I’ve not been too for a while but making all attempts to get to this year Is Busfest at Malvern so should be good. Somebody mentioned somewhere about the Busfest prices being RUDE at sixty quid per adult and thirty quid per van so ninety quid for me solo or one hundred and fifty for a couple with a van. It is however quite big and with lots and lots of stuff going on. You could go crazy buying tools and gadgets there, I usually do. :)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,see you in a field somewhere guys :)
Hiya Ozzie,

Thank you I’ll definitely be checking out the events section, planning on going to as many as possible this year. Busfest definitely being one if I’m not away already 😁

Hiya Ozzie,

Thank you I’ll definitely be checking out the events section, planning on going to as many as possible this year. Busfest definitely being one if I’m not away already 😁
Yup, me too. I’m pretty sure it’s clear for me so I’ll see what happens this week but pretty sure we’ll be on it.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bussssssss Festttt ! :)

Latest posts