New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to all new doods! :mrgreen:

hi my names dave October12 67 panel .bit of a panel fetish :!: also 68 standard beetle right hand drive drag race Holly my daughter drives .15.001 best et,on a 1679cc motor.will try and post pic when worked out how.love the site ,good advice on technicale

Hello all,

I'm new to the (early)bay scene. I'm in love with aircooled vw's for some 14years now but that where beetles and typeIII's (1964 (2110cc) & 1971 (1914cc WBX engine) notchback, 1967 fasty's (3x), 1969 squareback, 1959, 66, 72 and 84 beetle). All the cars are sold (one 1967 fasty i still have, I will make a dragracer from this one ).

Now it's time for some comfort :) so we bought a 1970 early-bay from the States.
It's original paint with no dents or rust, original interieur and original high :oops: on it's wheels

When it's in I'l make a new topic.

Future plans:
944 brake's on all 4 corners;
Lowering with dropped spindels and red9 on the rear;
Gasburners from Java;
Type4 engine (+/- 2000/2200cc)
new gearbox 091 CP

For a few month's i'm reading this forum and you all helped me to make my dission to buy a early bay

Thanks and greetings from holland, mycha

mychatype3 said:
Hello all,

I'm new to the (early)bay scene. I'm in love with aircooled vw's for some 14years now but that where beetles and typeIII's (1964 (2110cc) & 1971 (1914cc WBX engine) notchback, 1967 fasty's (3x), 1969 squareback, 1959, 66, 72 and 84 beetle). All the cars are sold (one 1967 fasty i still have, I will make a dragracer from this one ).

Now it's time for some comfort :) so we bought a 1970 early-bay from the States.
It's original paint with no dents or rust, original interieur and original high :oops: on it's wheels

When it's in I'l make a new topic.

Future plans:
944 brake's on all 4 corners;
Lowering with dropped spindels and red9 on the rear;
Gasburners from Java;
Type4 engine (+/- 2000/2200cc)
new gearbox 091 CP

For a few month's i'm reading this forum and you all helped me to make my dission to buy a early bay

Thanks and greetings from holland, mycha

hello and welcome to earlybay! 8)

Hi, were new to the scene, and we live over in holland at the minute. We've had the bus since the winter and she's already now for the big summer trip! well we need to put new canvas in first but that should be done this weekend:)
cant wait

Stu
559616.jpg

Hello and welcome, nice shot of your bus 8)

good evening all been reading for a while looking for a early bay prefer a panel van

anyway some of you may know me or seen me around the vw scene

mostly in this

17052009143-1.jpg

new002.jpg

just sold my other mk1 golf

cheers rob

Hi! i've just bought an early bay that has been stored for almost 30years it's a 1968 deluxe microbus, but it doesn't really have much "deluxe" about it, so it's going to have some major work over (hopefully) the next year :?

BV5VhEgmkKGrHgoOKj4EjlLmYTiBKU22OoL.jpg

BV5USwWkKGrHgoOKjcEjlLmYdDjBKU2ywwS.jpg

BV5Um3Q2kKGrHgoOKkMEjlLmYgTBKU2zFrJ.jpg

good stuff...

Been very lapse of me not to visit more often and offer a welcome to all those that grace these pages

nice find Sam

bbsmk1 speak to MEB(username of their business) they have the Western in at the mo possibly worth chatting to Graham L and Gadget about your wants

Hello, I come in peace from JK...This is a nice site.

Misc118.jpg

This is us... :D

IMG_1717.jpg

Im making the interior from recycled wood that i found in a skip...

Welcome to the forum, nice bus soggz I like the colour.And looks like a good job on the interior.

hello
I 'm thierry, 43 years old, french, a wife and 2 childrens ( boy 10 years and girl 3 years), it's my 8th baybus ( the last ? I think no!!) .

all the women are crazy for me !
photofuniathierry5.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thierry

Hi Everyone! I'm Diedrich. I stay in South Africa and recently bought a '72 RHD Westy.
The picture is not great, but here it is:
578885.jpg

I'm planning a full resto :D

hello to ya all...i drive an 1971 kombi in Rijeka Croatia....its fun to drive....this summer i did 2000km whit it and it was great....

keep it on the road..... 8)

Hi,

New on this forum, but not a new bee in Holland 8) . A couple of years a drove a 59 bug slammed and 5 inch narrowed, then I'll drove for a short time a 62 KG also 5 inch narrowed and slammed to the ground.
But when you have two little kids and a girlfriend a KG is to little.
So a Westy has to come, in June I bought this Westy T2a from CA,US. This one has to go down to the floor with some nice gasburners on it 8) This summer was great to drive it and very cool to sleep in it !

Here some pics of my new Westy !

DSC02865.JPG

And you must have some Corona's in your coolbox :D

DSC02819.JPG

Just relaxing at the beach with a good friend of my. Cool Westy isn't it !

DSC02862.JPG

Slam it baby :!:

Photo-0226.jpg

Latest posts