NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Dean and the rest of that convoy on the A14 about 1400ish near cambridge. Looked bloody good and very jealous of you guys. Hoping you're having a good one.

just back and bloody knackered.........absolutely fookin awesome though and well worth the trip...pics on the way .......tomorrow i`m off for some kip 8)

Airtime said:
I had a great day today! I met Ollie (Slammed) and Pete B (big thanks for the transport!) and saw a couple of well known vans. 8)

Hey! Really good to meet you today!

Was nice to hang out with the Early Bay crew - such a good vibe all weekend - and also see some of my European friends. 8)

Weirdest thing is, I found out my bus is more economical at 70-80 than at 55mph! :?

Just got back, great weekend and well worth the long trek, approx 630 miles. Pictures tomorrow after some sleep,

Awesome show! definitely worth the trip would of liked to meet more of you guys but I was that tired I hardly moved from the bus!

Got back around midnight.

I ve put phone pictures on my blog and will sort the camera ones shortly -

tumblr_lidwsjtkEV1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lidw7z3lLU1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lidwbhweIL1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lidwca0GIH1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lidwd3i0og1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lidwfbdntc1qf2thio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lidwkhf56j1qf2thio1_500.jpg

http://clemsblog.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Remember -

witkap-pater.gif

This man is evil! :evil:

Got back around 10 oclock a bit out of it by then. Had a wicked time. Thanks to everyone for making it such a great weekend.
p.s. i seem to be missing a pair of pants :lol:

karlehsp said:

I think that might be Shelley's fault :lol: :lol:

Did anyone get a shot of my bus on the move? I saw a couple of people taking pictures on the cruise, been wanting to see how it looks in motion for ages! 8)

Vain, me?! :lol:

That is a well good photo :)

thankfully got back safe after losing a rear wheel at 60mph on the M25 last night :(

Not too much damage, hopefully just a new rear tyre required. Scorched paintwork from the heat of the tyre when the arch held it in place. Another battle scar ;)

2 hour wait for recovery, then had a row with idiot neighbours when we got back because the recovery truck blocked the street for 10 minutes whilst the bus was scraped off it!

Thanks to Graham for stopping, along with another early bay, and 2 guys from the SSVC who all stopped to check we were alright.

Other than that mishap, was an awesome weekend :)

Lots of pics, heres a few :mrgreen:
L1040667.jpg

L1040661.jpg

L1040660.jpg

L1040662.jpg

L1040671.jpg

L1040672.jpg

L1040675.jpg

L1040676.jpg

L1040679.jpg

L1040680.jpg

L1040691.jpg

Camping in a public car park is a new one for me, it worked but was bloody cold in the morning
L1040702.jpg

L1040692.jpg

L1040713.jpg

L1040711.jpg

L1040705.jpg

L1040719.jpg

L1040724.jpg

L1040728.jpg

L1040732.jpg

L1040733.jpg

EgoTrippin said:
That is a well good photo :)

thankfully got back safe after losing a rear wheel at 60mph on the M25 last night :(

Not too much damage, hopefully just a new rear tyre required. Scorched paintwork from the heat of the tyre when the arch held it in place. Another battle scar ;)

2 hour wait for recovery, then had a row with idiot neighbours when we got back because the recovery truck blocked the street for 10 minutes whilst the bus was scraped off it!

Thanks to Graham for stopping, along with another early bay, and 2 guys from the SSVC who all stopped to check we were alright.

Other than that mishap, was an awesome weekend :)

Sorry we couldn't stop in time :( and glad you got sorted in the end ... Hope the new rims are ok.

Thanks Mike. I think the new rims are ok, but will check it all thoroughly this week. Just glad to get off the M25!

karlehsp said:
Got back around 10 oclock a bit out of it by then. Had a wicked time. Thanks to everyone for making it such a great weekend.

Found them m8
P1040300.jpg

Latest posts