NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of things left to do next weekend and we are then all set :)

569cdd19-312b-5e90.jpg

No EB this year for me :oops:

tumblr_lhn9hxWiUJ1qf2thi

Better mpg and plenty heat instead ;)

Clem said:

Yeah Im down, I have Pete ''Its time for my tea '' Gee 56 hauling along with Me so it shud be a dam good laugh :O) And Pete, yes the theme is 21s an 23s But mines a deluxe too ;) C you all in Ninove guys were staying at the Premier inn at Folkstone on the friday, theres a big '' Free'' carpark too ;)

Hopefully i'll be there to take a look at some of your amazing slammed busses :D ;)

Thanks guys, don't forget to support Wolf with his fund raise against cancer, he leaves his Baywindow at home and comes by BICYCLE, 250KM.

see this: http://www.2bike4.tk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slammed said:
Yay, my bus is playing up. Maybe I'm not going after all. :x

Come on dude, you need to be there, sort it!

I'm not home from work untill Monday evening if not Tuesday and have been a right lazy sod over the winter. Need to re-seal the front brakes, service and big style tune-up needed, want to get the 5 spokes on, tidy the interior and exterior, sort my Mums 77th birthday present, the ex's birthday present, Mum & Dads Golden wedding anniversary present, AND find my Dad a 'new' car by the end of the month when it looks like his beloved Rover will be departing....

So I have no idea why I'm still up at this time of night, ah yes, Googling '50th wedding anniversary gifts' and not finding much inspiration at all.

Ollie, I know the time and dosh eat into this stuff, but you do know it's well worth it if at all possible.

I will be leaving on Friday for Kent and an early chunnel crossing.

Hi Pete

What time are you heading down to Dover, wondered about meeting up but we know what happened last time I did that!!

Pete B said:
Ollie, I know the time and dosh eat into this stuff, but you do know it's well worth it if at all possible.

I wish it were that easy Pete but I've given it my all to get it sorted for this weekend and I'm getting 17mpg for some reason.
I have other commitments now which I need to sort which are frankly more important.

If I have time I'll have a look but its not looking good.

Graham L said:
Hi Pete

What time are you heading down to Dover, wondered about meeting up but we know what happened last time I did that!!

G.
Have got a Premier Inn booked at Ashford for the Friday night, so food, shower and comfy bed for Friday :D .
'tis Folkstone rather than Dover for the chunnel (just being an arse, sorry!) and looking at the booking confirmation right now, check in closes at 06.50 with a departure time of 07.20. Arrive in Calais at 08.55 local time (1hr ahead?)
think there are two or three Premier Inns at Ashford, the one I have booked is Ashford North, and was only £35. Probably has something very loud going on all night if that is the normal price....... :roll:

Hi pete
I'm staying at the same place and in the same crossing, what time you planning on getting to ashford?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete B said:
Graham L said:
Hi Pete

G.
Have got a Premier Inn booked at Ashford for the Friday night, so food, shower and comfy bed for Friday :D .
'tis Folkstone rather than Dover for the chunnel (just being an arse, sorry!) and looking at the booking confirmation right now, check in closes at 06.50 with a departure time of 07.20. Arrive in Calais at 08.55 local time (1hr ahead?)
think there are two or three Premier Inns at Ashford, the one I have booked is Ashford North, and was only £35. Probably has something very loud going on all night if that is the normal price....... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pete, theres some major roadworks going on right by your hotel chaps, there redoing the major roadabout.

Still theres a Frankies & Benny's :D :D :D

pack your ear plugs :lol:

Latest posts