Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Graham,

No official confirmation, de Croone is booked solid as are a lot of the local hotels around the evening of the 9th.

I have a flexi booking on the train and I can amend my hotel stay if required..

As for train times I have booked on the early train 6.50 am, so it may be a bit too early... but I figure I can take my time on the other side.

toffo24 said:
Hi Graham

The Brickfield (premiere inn) in Cheriton is a lot closer to the tunnel, plus you can always come to mine for. Per road trip chineese. If you like? Peres welcome as well. I am just up the hill from the Chunnel.

Let me know if you want me to find out the rates for you.

Pete

Hi Pete
The only one I can find is counted as Premier Inn Folkestone, is that the one you are talking about?

hi Graham

yes thats the one

Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel)

Cherry Garden Lane, Folkestone, CT19 4AP

Prices from £45

This Premier Inn is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Eurotunnel Terminal, Folkestone beaches and the M20 motorway. It offers a bar, restaurant and free parking. Rooms at the Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) all feature a TV, work desk and tea/coffee making facilities. Bathrooms are en suite and have a shower. The Table Table restaurant offers British and international dishes. Vegetarian options and children’s menus are available. The all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked and continental items, including vegetarian sausages. Costa Coffee and Kellogg’s cereals are included. The Battle of Britain Memorial, Leas Cliff Hall and Bouverie Place for shopping are all within 10 minutes’ drive. Dover Ferry Port and the White Cliffs are a 20-minute drive from the Premier Inn Folkestone

hope this helps

myvanway 69 said:
Up for it. Just pants at getting my shit together!!
Midland cruise anyone??
Bigbaz, Shaun.. Etc up for it??

I'll definately be up for a meet up from the midlands... I'm pretty crap with timings so could do with an idea of what to book then I'll be all over it

Yep midlands could be a great point for us to hook up with the convoy! Not too far from the Lincolnshire fens :lol: :lol: :lol:

baz1875 said:
myvanway 69 said:
Midland cruise anyone??
Bigbaz, Shaun, Stuf, Foz.... Etc up for it??

I'll definately be up for a meet up from the midlands... I'm pretty crap with timings so could do with an idea of what to book then I'll be all over it

Sound.. :D

Least we will have a mechanic, Aye StuF!! ;)

Ok Pete

So who is up for an EB cruise to Ninove, in previous years we have tagged onto the T2D one run by Paul but last year numbers were low and we waited around a lot.

Edited by Graham, going to have a chat with Paul at T2D to see what his plan is for 2013

We could get someone to sort out a logo and have some T-Shirts done as well, earlybay.com on the front or arm and cruise to Ninove on the rear, how does that sound. Happy to do the organising if people want.

myvanway 69 said:
Midland cruise anyone??
Bigbaz, Shaun.. Etc up for it??

Love to :) 8)

da7fee2cce18e05376dff520bbd351e3.jpg

Only 359 miles for me, should only take a couple of hours :lol:With my single port :lol:

So just to make it clear

Fri - Hotel near Folkstone, possible meeting place?

Sat - Early start for tunnel, travel to Ninove in convoy

Sun - Recover from show and travel back (rather not) or wait till Mon &

Mon - Return to Calais and get tunnel back?

We could get someone to sort out a logo and have some T-Shirts done as well, earlybay.com on the front or arm and cruise to Ninove on the rear, how does that sound. Happy to do the organising if people want.[/quote]

My missus is a T shirt designer for http://www.tshirtgrill.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, but I dont want to step on toes!! Offers there. :D

Bought loads of cool (+offensive 8) ) stuff from t-shirt grill - excellent quality and price!!

They are an innovative company and could produce an awesome tshirt!

We could get someone to sort out a logo and have some T-Shirts done as well, earlybay.com on the front or arm and cruise to Ninove on the rear, how does that sound. Happy to do the organising if people want.[/quote]

That would be great Graham, would you like me to mention to the missus bout T-shirts/Polo shirts?!? :D

Latest posts