Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread on SSVC suggests its March 9th and 10th.

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This might be a dum question but all in all how much would you say it cost for the weekend to get there an back with crossing but not including beer an food tokens

Cheers rob

Depends how you do, Pete B and I normally stay at a Premierinn at Ashford North on the Friday night rather than getting up mega early, so thats usually £35 each from memory + food & beer, tunnel tickets normally work out about £74 depending on how you buy them (i Know Clem uses Tesco Clubcard points), then its fuel cost to Ashford and in Europe. From the midlands I would suggest 2 and a bit tanks.

Then beer and food on the Saturday night and Sunday daytime, (Pete B tends to do a communal curry which we chip in for so no food on Saturday night as such)

Hope that helps??

Don't forget you have to pay for beer these days as well :(

:lol:

Hi Graham

The Brickfield (premiere inn) in Cheriton is a lot closer to the tunnel, plus you can always come to mine for pre road trip chineese if you like Pete's welcome as well. I am just up the hill from the Chunnel.

Let me know if you want me to find out the rates for you.

Pete

Think the wife and I are up for this trip aswell!

Maybe we could organise some sort of EarlyBay convoy?

That's the plan, an eb cruise to ninove :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right just booked my EuroTunnel , same time as the SSVC guys , any one else up for tagging along .

If an earlybay tunnel booking is announced i am happy to book up - suppose it will take someone who has been before to take the lead with the timings

Hi Peter
What time have they booked?

If you book for too early there's a lot of hanging around, nothing happens in ninove until 3pm at the brewery and realistically its only a 2.5 hour drive from the tunnel.

Not sure the date is 100% confirmed at the moment, have Freddie and Kobus actually confirmed the date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myvanway 69 said:
sparkywig said:
Rob b said:
This might be a dum question but all in all how much would you say it cost for the weekend to get there an back with crossing but not including beer an food tokens

Cheers rob

+1. :)

+2 :D

See my post 12 posts above :lol: :lol:

Latest posts