Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myvanway 69 said:
aspro said:
Where are you all crashing on Friday night Stu? Services at Calais?

Im easy.. :)

^^^ I have this about you paul :)

I'm happy to go with the flow probably have a few potential stop site mapped out as a guide then just see what happens aslong as there's some where for a morning poo ill be happy :)

baz1875 said:
myvanway 69 said:
aspro said:
Where are you all crashing on Friday night Stu? Services at Calais?

Im easy.. :)

^^^ I have this about you paul :)

I'm happy to go with the flow probably have a few potential stop site mapped out as a guide then just see what happens aslong as there's some where for a morning poo ill be happy :)

Yarp!! :lol:

That sounds cool. 8)

StuF said:
We have a porta potty so can poo on the move! :lol: :lol:

Ill apologise in advance if u wake up and find a rather large gentleman sat at the end of your bed on the potty thumbing through the latest copy of hayburner with a cup of tea...

Ok sounds great, you've got your morning shit sorted. ;)

Anyone else going?????

StuF / Dover to Dunkerque Fri 08 March at 1400 / Dunkerque to Dover Mon 11 March at 1200 / Cruise Sat morn to Ninove

MyVanWay69 / Dover to Dunkerque Fri 08 March at 1400 / Dunkerque to Dover Mon 11 March at 1200 / Cruise Sat morn to Ninove

Baz1875/ Dover to Dunkerque Fri 08 March at 1400 / Dunkerque to Dover Mon 11 March at 1200 / Cruise Sat morn to Ninove

Im booked on the channel tunnel with the UK cruise. head over 6.30am Saturday morning, Meet up with you guys at the service station hopefully. All cruise in together.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

StuF / Dover to Dunkerque Fri 08 March at 1400 / Dunkerque to Dover Mon 11 March at 1200 / Cruise Sat morn to Ninove

MyVanWay69 / Dover to Dunkerque Fri 08 March at 1400 / Dunkerque to Dover Mon 11 March at 1200 / Cruise Sat morn to Ninove

Baz1875/ Dover to Dunkerque Fri 08 March at 1400 / Dunkerque to Dover Mon 11 March at 1200 / Cruise Sat morn to Ninove

Foz/ Tunnel Sat 09 0630/ ? / Cruise sat morn to Ninove

Starting now to get things in order rather than leave till the last minute!!
Looking back through this thread to make sure I have all I need if I am to ever breakdown. (Hopfully not)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45162&start=0&hilit=breakdown+kit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tools & Jack.
Fan Belt.
Throttle cable.
Clutch Cable.
Plugs.
Electronic 009 Dizzy.
Fuses.
Gaffer Tape.
Oil.
Bulbs.
Insulation Tape.
Tyre weld.
Spare wheel.
wipers.
Cable ties.
Waterproofs.
Warm coat, Hat, gloves,Thermals etc.
Head Torch, Spare batteries.
Charge both battery and leisure battery + Test.
Volt meter.
Spare cable.
12v Pump.
Sleeping bag.

More experienced E'Bayers imput would be cool.

V important!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Sh-t-Box-Portable-Camping-Degradable-Loo-Toilet-Festival-Accesories-/230827065316?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35be5d7fe4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

myvanway 69 said:
Tools & Jack.
Fan Belt.
Throttle cable.
Clutch Cable.
Plugs.
Electronic 009 Dizzy.
Fuses.
Gaffer Tape.
Oil.
Bulbs.
Insulation Tape.
Tyre weld.
Spare wheel.
wipers.
Cable ties.
Waterproofs.
Volt meter.
Spare cable.
12v Pump.
Sleeping bag.
quote]

FUNK THAT SHIT!!!
I'll have me an 'RAC' or 'AA' Recovery Card :lol:
.......should cover all that and more, in a lot less space!!
Even have my own mechanic to do the dirty work if its repairable ;)

Foz said:
myvanway 69 said:
Tools & Jack.
Fan Belt.
Throttle cable.
Clutch Cable.
Plugs.
Electronic 009 Dizzy.
Fuses.
Gaffer Tape.
Oil.
Bulbs.
Insulation Tape.
Tyre weld.
Spare wheel.
wipers.
Cable ties.
Waterproofs.
Volt meter.
Spare cable.
12v Pump.
Sleeping bag.
quote]

FUNK THAT SHIT!!!
I'll have me an 'RAC' or 'AA' Recovery Card :lol:
.......should cover all that and more, in a lot less space!!
Even have my own mechanic to do the dirty work if its repairable ;)

Part of the fun Foz!!!!!!! :)

aspro said:

Foz/ Tunnel Sat 09 0630/ ? / Cruise sat morn to Ninove

I'm booked on the 07.20 chunnel sat morning :) going to drive from southampton 11ish fri night and grab a few hours kip in the bus at the services. Means that i have a few hours if anything breaks to fix it...

myvanway 69 said:
Marriedblonde said:
StuF said:
We have a porta potty so can poo on the move! :lol: :lol:

I've a potti in the bus but there is a no pooing in the bus rule!!!!

After sampling a few of the local beers, getting ya groove on the a dodgy kebab you migh not have a choice!!!!! :lol:

:) you may be right, my bus my rules i guess that i can break

I'm booked on the 07.20 chunnel sat morning :) going to drive from southampton 11ish fri night and grab a few hours kip in the bus at the services. Means that i have a few hours if anything breaks to fix it...

I'm booked on the same train I think dude. With the UK cruise?
I'm traveling down at around midnight from Birmingham, so that gives me 6hours to get down with hopefully no breakdowns included. See you at the terminal around 6.30am'ish :smile:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love

Latest posts