Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B0llocks, my loan engine looks like its a dud... I am begining to think I am not due to make this trip...

How close can I get to ninove in a car, as a last resort I may have to drive my daily to make this. although sleeping in it is going to be a bitch.

J.

Hi all bit of a last minute plan...!
is this a tickets on the day jobby and is it easy enough to get in!!?
Cheers

Pete B said:
Have done this event for the last 3 years, booked the ferry for this year back in September but now am unable to go.

Bugger.

Have fun folks.

:(

Thats a shame mate hopefully catch up during the show season for a beer

PeteB & Wig - :(

Safe journeys for those starting the trek. See you all on the other side. 8)

Also looking somewhat unlikely we will be there now which I'm gutted by (Bus still sat at a certain lowering place in Derby) Hoping to get it later but its all a bit too late now :( :(

Graham L said:
Also looking somewhat unlikely we will be there now which I'm gutted by (Bus still sat at a certain lowering place in Derby) Hoping to get it later but its all a bit too late now :( :(

oh no, fingers crossed for ya buddy! Saying that, I could possibly be the next casualty if that certain lowering place in Derby epicly fails to complete my bus in time! :lol: Getting very nervous now, we're literally talking hours of its supposed completion before I am due to head off!! Fingers crossed they come thru for us both Graham!!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

To be fair, mine was because something that they hadn't touched or changed failed whilst it was with them (Dodgy repro gearshift rear coupling)

myvanway 69 said:
How are they on U.S rear lights and State plates on the other side? :?
Silly question but I dont wanner get pulled!

Honest answer? They couldnt give less of a fuck. :mrgreen:

Plates and lights should be fine. I have been in to Europe loads in my bus with no issues.

We are going in the trusty daily driver Golf now, as the bus won't be ready in time.

Still really looking forward to this :)

Latest posts