Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personaly I won't book anything till Freddies page is up.

Perhaps we need a list of;

Cruise from London
5erge

Cruise from Midlands

Channel Tunnel

Ferry (DFDS)
5erge

Then a meet up point near Calais for the Earlybay cruise to Ninove.

Perhaps we need a list of;

Cruise from London
5erge

Cruise from Midlands
StuF & Mrs StuF

Channel Tunnel

Ferry (DFDS)
5erge
StuF & Mrs StuF
Then a meet up point near Calais for the Earlybay cruise to Ninove

OK well I had some a reply back from Paul @ T2D last night, his reply is below

"Hi Graham
Thanks for the email, re Ninove we are taking a step back from the cruise this year as our friend Spike is taking it over, instead we are hosting the welcome party at the brewery and the party at the Roxy also"

I asked if it was still Ok for us to attend the brewery if we ran over separately to which his reply was "the more the merrier"

So its up to us guys, we either head over on our own or join up with the "UK cruise to Ninove" run by Spkie either from the the services at the end of the Eurotunnel or make a more leisurely Friday night crossing and meet up with them at Niewpoort Services.

Thanks for the update Graham ... its been getting confusing 8)

If Spike is taking the cruise over with T2D's blessing I'll take it that the dates are firm, they pretty much tie in with the norm which is a fortnight before Volksworld.
I think I'll be on the Chunnel (as its free :lol: ) and on the main cruise.

Definitely up for this and however you guys intend to get there. Be it a booked night in a hotel prior to crossing, or an early morning start. Ferry sounds a good option for the crossing imo.
Sounds like a fair few of us will be heading from the Midlands.
Also Monday return sounds good to me! I can book a day off work!

T-shirts are a good idea, but will they ever be seen in the March coldness? How about a little extra and go for hoodies?.... just a thought.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

*This is what actually happened in 2011.

StuF said:
Wouldnt mind a small move on the Sunday morning as long as the gendarmes arnt too close!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

My personal preference for safety sakes :oops:

Fri - Cruise down to Folkstone.
*Fri - spend all day driving to Folkstone (Andy's bus broke down 4 times). Then get smashed and watch back flipping midgets*

Sat - Gentle convoy to Ninove with a bit of BOOZE after the drive :lol:
*Sat - Wake up feeling like death. limp across channel. Drink pop and eat junk and the Bonjour services in France and wait ...... and wait ...... and wait because you book a 6 am crossing, then be part of the coolest thing I've ever done. The cruise to Ninove 8) then get smashed. Lots

Sun - Show and the odd lager! 8)
*Sun - Search for a full english, failed. look around 600plus air cool's. look round till 14:30 then jump in the camper for a 11 hour drive only stopping for fuel

Mon - Gentle cruise back to the UK
*Mon - Die

Will hopefully be back in the office by Tues morning!

But hey i am only making a suggestion! Open to all options :D

That's just a snippet. I was the driver, for my passengers *add drink all day

baz1875 said:
All options sound good to me I'll go with the flow... Are the dates a definate

Same as ........ :)

Midland Massive Cruz. ( Add or remove) :D

1. Myvanway
2.68_early_bay
3.StuF
4.Foz
5.Baz1875

terrier man and South Massive, are you up for clashing convoy on the way down...and across!
Would be Cool to be in force!!

_EARLYBAY_ MASSIVE!! 8)

And if your interested in Hoodies or T-Shirts let me know and I'll get the missus to bang up some Designs and show them on here before getting them made.
Her work use Fruit of the loom so quality is good and so will the price... :mrgreen:

I like the OG _EARLYBAY.COM- badge front and something larey about Ninove trip 2013 on the back?!?

Imput welcomed. :D

I will show some designs soon to gather interest.

Her companies site to get a taste :)

http://www.tshirtgrill.com/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul. :D

dubscum said:

StuF said:
Wouldnt mind a small move on the Sunday morning as long as the gendarmes arnt too close!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

*Fri - spend all day driving to Folkstone (Andy's bus broke down 4 times). Then get smashed and watch back flipping midgets*

*Sat - Wake up feeling like death. limp across channel. Drink pop and eat junk and the Bonjour services in France and wait ...... and wait ...... and wait because you book a 6 am crossing, then be part of the coolest thing I've ever done. The cruise to Ninove 8) then get smashed. Lots

*Sun - Search for a full english, failed. look around 600plus air cool's. look round till 14:30 then jump in the camper for a 11 hour drive only stopping for fuel

*Mon - Die

the jumping midget was my hero ..never laughed so much :lol:

gonna do this for sure next year 8)

dubscum said:

StuF said:

*Mon - Die

Did you miss out trying to jumpstart a mobility cart in a hotel lobby? Oh wait, that was me.

dubscum said:
Ollie do you still have the Hi-viz :msn4:

big fat gypsy wedding :shock:

we hadn't left the country and this was the quite night :lol:

Forgot about the wedding... :shock: :oops:

dubscum said:

StuF said:

*Mon - Die

Ah the memories. sitting at junction 25 of the m1 for 45 minutes whilst andy sorted his bus out was a great way to start. I was in the passenger seat of the citrus valley bus and if you have ever done a road trip with gadget you will not forget it anytime soon

im up for next year just got to sort the time off work.

my view is we join the main uk cruise

Pete

petegee56 said:
my view is we join the main uk cruise. Pete

Same here.

As said, last year it got split up a lot and became a race/catch up rather than the mass convoy we had previously enjoyed. Hopefully Spike will have someone leading who can keep the speed down and the group together. Rikky did that very job in 2010 (I think) and it worked beautifully. May well hook up at Nieuwpoort after ferry crossing on Friday, at least that's what I'm thinking at the moment.

A quick Design by my better half.....Thanks Tracy. :D

She said she can do more if given inspiration!!!

The more basic the screening is the cheaper, I thought about personalizing but more cost so let me know your thoughts on this as its just one idea so can be changed.
It can also be a T-shirt/Polo shirts and various colours.

earlyhood_zps8b177fc5.jpg

NOTE: HOODIE CAN BE DIFFERENT COLOURS, I WILL FIND OUT TODAY.
OG _EARLYBAY.COM_ SCRIPT ON FRONT, REAR IS MAP OF NINOVE WITH DATE AND AN EARYBAY.

I NEED TO KNOW ROUGHLY HOW MANY TO GET A PRICE, THE MORE THE CHEAPER IT GETS.

Hope you like and dont mind my/our imput. :D

Great work Paul....i like! :grin:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Looking at goin to this, Im up in Lincolnshire so will be able to join up with the Early Bay crew in the midlands. Great hoody design by the way !

Pete B said:
petegee56 said:
my view is we join the main uk cruise. Pete

Same here.

As said, last year it got split up a lot and became a race/catch up rather than the mass convoy we had previously enjoyed. Hopefully Spike will have someone leading who can keep the speed down and the group together. Rikky did that very job in 2010 (I think) and it worked beautifully. May well hook up at Nieuwpoort after ferry crossing on Friday, at least that's what I'm thinking at the moment.

I think the problem last year was that Paul was in an Audi instead of a bus, so the pace wasn't set. There was also the two vehicles that broke down in the first services - we ended up there for ages as a car in our extended group was one of them and we didnt even stop at the second services as we were so behind. I reckon with it being organised as its own thing this year (as in the UK Cruise) it will be good.

Latest posts