Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to say , Paul at T2D has confirmed the dates as March 9 and 10 :)

sparkywig said:
Anyone booked a crossing yet?

Not yet - was waiting to see what everyone else was doing, although taking the ferry over on the fri aft/eve is more favourable for me 8)

gonna book monday (payday :lol: ) but not sure if I'm feeling a 05:30 am check in.
there 06:00 am 08:00 am 10:00 am. 12:00 am.

I think the meet at the brewery is at 15:00hrs.

the UK cruise is getting the 6 am.

I think I'll get the 08:00 or 10:00 am. Are t2d doing a 12:00 cruise ?

Gay-z Stu, Steve what you doing ?

Ollie you going ?

Are we staying at the same campsite ?

dubscum said:
gonna book monday (payday :lol: ) but not sure if I'm feeling a 05:30 am check in.
there 06:00 am 08:00 am 10:00 am. 12:00 am.

I think the meet at the brewery is at 15:00hrs.

the UK cruise is getting the 6 am.

I think I'll get the 08:00 or 10:00 am. Are t2d doing a 12:00 cruise ?

Gay-z Stu, Steve what you doing ?

Ollie you going ?

Are we staying at the same campsite ?

think i`m gonna head over on the friday ferry and stay at the campsite that ego stayed at then arise at my leisure make a lovely brekkie and casually catch the cruise or just meet everyone at the brewery for 2ish.....get hammered and pass out in the roxy with you all

sparkywig said:
Anyone booked a crossing yet?

Yes sparky , EuroTunnel . Going early are you going to staying over on the Friday night, if so your more than welcome to come on up to ours. on up for a beer and a chinnese?

Let me know

Zip up Hoodies. (Front _EARLYBAY.COM_ Rear NINOVE 2013. Colour chart to follow.)

1. myvanway
2. StuF x2
3. Foz x2
4. baz1875 x2
5. dubscum x 1 (Simnett)
6. Toffo x2
7. ooro x 1

List for Polo shirts. ( Front _EARLYBAY.COM_ . Colour chart to follow.)

1 StuF x1
2 ooro x 1
3[/quote]

Normal Hoodies. ( Front _EARLYBAY_ Rear NINOVE 2013. Colour chart to follow.)

The prices I have asked for are Zip up Hoodies/and normal pullover style _ EARLYBAY.COM_ script embroided on front and Ninove print on back.
Polo shirts are EARLYBAY.COM Script embroided on front only....maybe on sleeve too?!
All colours are available so quote colour preference, keep it simple though!! ;)
I did think about having the Route map printed down one arm but we are all coming from different areas?!?

Like I said the image of the earlybay was a quick choice, so if there is a Bus that anyone thinks is more deserved of the job shout as once the screen is designed I will not change it. there is a while yet so I want it perfect so they look the bollocks and stand out. 8)
There are alot of great minds on here so feel free to give input, its all welcome. :D

Thinking about stickers so once design is bang on I might have a word with Ubercool to pass the Ninove design on to get some stickers made up if he is interested?!?!? :D

earlysweat2_zps9ae80abe.jpg

earlyhood_zps8b177fc5.jpg

Earlypolo_zps98134358.jpg

earlyhood_zps0623a674.jpg

NOTE: So not to get messed up with cruz details etc,I have now moved this to for sale section in hope of a good response. :D

Foz said:
A sticker for the bus would be awesome too!! Nice work Paul, your doing a grand job!!

Hey Foz,

Its Tracy doing the hard work Im just feeding her the ideas... well trying!!!!! Bless her. :mrgreen:

I'll tell her you like it, that will keep her happy. :D

I think I would fancy a Friday afternoon crossing and a camp like ooro's plan. Anything to avoid an early morning :) I need to see about getting the time off soon and getting some heating in the bus.......

you get a numbered sticker when you enter "ninove" on sunday. 2011 I was number 21 later on saw 621 :shock: . Baz the sticker should still be in the van front window.

have you got the details of the friday ferry and campsite. Sounds good to me

dodge6x6 said:
Midland Massive Cruz. ( Add or remove)

1. Myvanway
2.68_early_bay
3.StuF
4.Foz
5.Baz1875
6.dodge6x6

pritty sure me and Gail are up for this, and at the end of it we may stay over and head to Amsterdam for a couple of nights after before coming back as it looks only a couple of hrs from Ninove.
when ive been to france weve stoped over at hotel B&B nr the tunnel outside calais
prices were resonable (not been last couple of years though) and they have 4 bed family rooms as well to keep cost down,
nr a supermarket and self service Flunch resterant, (just a sugestion).
but as ive never done this trip i will lissen to the more experianced on this.

cheers Pete and Gail

Midland Massive..
Any idea's of meeting points and what everyone wants to do yet??

Needs to be organised/paid for, sooner rather than later by the sounds of things. Is anyone willing to get things rolling? Someone who has been before would be an advantage Im guessing?

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

myvanway 69 said:
dodge6x6 said:

1. Myvanway
2.68_early_bay
3.StuF
4.Foz
5.Baz1875
6.dodge6x6

pritty sure me and Gail are up for this, and at the end of it we may stay over and head to Amsterdam for a couple of nights after before coming back as it looks only a couple of hrs from Ninove.
when ive been to france weve stoped over at hotel B&B nr the tunnel outside calais
prices were resonable (not been last couple of years though) and they have 4 bed family rooms as well to keep cost down,

cheers Pete and Gail

Midland Massive..

Clare and I are planning to drive down fri morn/afternoon to get the ferry over, camp fri eve, meet the cruise sat morn and head to Ninove - returning on the ferry Mon lunchtime ish!

I'm away on holiday for a week if anything gets arranged can someone pm the details so I can book up....

Ash I'm not sure it's still there mate I haven't taken any stickers off but don't remember it..

baz1875 said:
I'm away on holiday for a week if anything gets arranged can someone pm the details so I can book up....

Ash I'm not sure it's still there mate I haven't taken any stickers off but don't remember it..

No worries baz.

StuF said:
myvanway 69 said:
dodge6x6 said:

1. Myvanway
2.68_early_bay
3.StuF
4.Foz
5.Baz1875
6.dodge6x6

cheers Pete and Gail

Midland Massive..

Clare and I are planning to drive down fri morn/afternoon to get the ferry over, camp fri eve, meet the cruise sat morn and head to Ninove - returning on the ferry Mon lunchtime ish!

Hey Stu, Ive just PM'd Big Baz, this I can do this too.
Hows everyone else on this??

4.Foz
5.Baz1875
6.dodge6x6

Can you PM me the travel itinerary and Where I go from here, ie: How to book a ferry, campsite etc!! :lol: Im so Pants dude!! :lol:
Then if it suits the other guys I will bounce the itinerary.

Cheers mate.
Paul.

Latest posts