Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midland Massive Cruz. ( Add or remove)

1. Myvanway
2.68_early_bay
3.StuF
4.Foz
5.Baz1875
6.dodge6x6

pritty sure me and Gail are up for this, and at the end of it we may stay over and head to Amsterdam for a couple of nights after before coming back as it looks only a couple of hrs from Ninove.
when ive been to france weve stoped over at hotel B&B nr the tunnel outside calais
prices were resonable (not been last couple of years though) and they have 4 bed family rooms as well to keep cost down,
nr a supermarket and self service Flunch resterant, (just a sugestion).
but as ive never done this trip i will lissen to the more experianced on this.

cheers Pete and Gail

myvanway 69 said:
A quick Design by my better half.....Thanks Tracy. :D

She said she can do more if given inspiration!!!

The more basic the screening is the cheaper, I thought about personalizing but more cost so let me know your thoughts on this as its just one idea so can be changed.
It can also be a T-shirt/Polo shirts and various colours.

earlyhood_zps8b177fc5.jpg

NOTE: HOODIE CAN BE DIFFERENT COLOURS, I WILL FIND OUT TODAY.
OG _EARLYBAY.COM_ SCRIPT ON FRONT, REAR IS MAP OF BELGIUM AND NINOVE WITH DATE AND AN EARYBAY.

I NEED TO KNOW ROUGHLY HOW MANY TO GET A PRICE, THE MORE THE CHEAPER IT GETS.

1myvanway
2stuF x2

Hope you like and dont mind my/our imput. :D

Hoodies Required:

1myvanway
2stuF x2
3Foz x2

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

1. myvanway
2.stuF x2
3.Foz x2
4.baz1875 x2

Once i get an idea of how many I need to get made up, I need at least 10 to make it worth while doing.
I will then list the prices and options.
Polo top
Hoodies
T-shirt
( Colours, Sizes Qty etc.)

Working on another design at the Mo. :) so if any one has a preference to an iconic Earlybay to use in the image on the reverse side, shout and ill get an image off some one.
Like I said Input welcomed to make something we all like. 8)
Or I can stick with this one?!? :D

Cheers.
Paul.

ooro said:
paul
i`m up for a hoodie and a polo shirt.... just the earlbay script on the front of the polo would look cool

ste ;)

Cool. 8)
I need to speak or email someone with regards to using the script (_EARLYBAY.COM_)as dont want to upset anyone. :)
I am not making or looking to make any money from this at all, I have the means and want to share with my friends. :mrgreen:
As I hope one day some one might help me?!?!?
Favour for favour.

Paul. :D

myvanway 69 said:
1. myvanway
2.stuF x2
3.Foz x2
4.baz1875 x2
5.dubscum x 1 (Simnett)

Once i get an idea of how many I need to get made up, I need at least 10 to make it worth while doing.
I will then list the prices and options.
Polo top
Hoodies
T-shirt
( Colours, Sizes Qty etc.)

Working on another design at the Mo. :) so if any one has a preference to an iconic Earlybay to use in the image on the reverse side, shout and ill get an image off some one.
Like I said Input welcomed to make something we all like. 8)
Or I can stick with this one?!? :D

Cheers.
Paul.

The UK cruise is leaving the Bonjour service's at 9am French time. So a 5:30am check in at the tunnel. This we was still out at 05:30am last time I went :?

gonna look a right tit on me bmx with my hoody on if I don't finish my bus now :D

dubscum said:
gonna look a right tit on me bmx with my hoody on if I don't finish my bus now :D

So stop making a nuisance of yourself on here and get on with the bus! Don't know why you haven't got it finished yet, you've only a full time job, wife & children, a home and farm to look after.
Slacker!
You have no dedication. In the last few months, I've topped up the oil a few times, changed the battery, swept it out not just once but twice I'll have you know, straightened the front numberplate AND put petrol in it.
If you dont totally devote yourself to such major tasks as these then you will get nowhere and can only look forward to getting your hoody caught in the front sprocket of the bmx which has to result in a grazed knee at the very least, and where would you be then?
Get on it young man! :D

Hope all is going well mate, really hope you have it ready but if not more than likely to have a spare seat for the trip should you need it. 8)

:lol: and that's why i call you Sunshine Pete :D one way or another I WILL be there! If I don't get my bus done in time (no excuses) I might just take you up on that offer! But the bus is getting closer every day :D

List for hoodies
1. myvanway
2.stuF x2
3.Foz x2
4.baz1875 x2
5.dubscum x 1 (Simnett)
6.Toffo x2

Breaker breaker good buddies, i might dust off my old CB rig for this trip! Pass away the hours and miles with a bit of banter....10-4! :lol:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

myvanway 69 said:
I need to speak or email someone with regards to using the script (_EARLYBAY.COM_)as dont want to upset anyone. :)
Paul. :D

Crack on fellah, its all good. :)

List for hoodies (Ninove trip 2013) Colour chart to follow.

1. myvanway
2.stuF x2
3.Foz x2
4.baz1875 x2
5.dubscum x 1 (Simnett)
6.Toffo x2

List for Polo shirts. (_EARLYBAY.COM_) Script only. (Front) Colour chart to follow.

List for hoodies (Ninove trip 2013) Colour chart to follow.

1. myvanway
2. StuF x2
3. Foz x2
4. baz1875 x2
5. dubscum x 1 (Simnett)
6. Toffo x2

List for Polo shirts. (_EARLYBAY.COM_) Script only. (Front) Colour chart to follow.

1 StuF x1

1. myvanway
2. StuF x2
3. Foz x2
4. baz1875 x2
5. dubscum x 1 (Simnett)
6. Toffo x2
7. ooro x 1

1 StuF x1
2 ooro x 1

its foooooooooooooooooooking freezing in a bus in March, hoodies!!!!! :lol:

whats the plan with the crossings etc? The UK cruise to Ninove it getting the 6 am crossing and leaving France at 9am, the'll be at the brewery before it opens :? will we all fit on the 6am crossing, how many does it hold. I hold it don't end up a 10 bus convoy

I asked if they were planning to actively keep the cruise together and was told it would be 'nice and steady with lots of stops' which sounded fine by me. Figure they will be long stops if aiming for the usual 3pm arrival at the brewery. Will go back and ask what the time plan is, maybe the brewery is opening its doors earlier?

Cold? My 'Witcap duvet' kept me nice and snug. That said, I didn't leave the sliding door wide open all night........ :lol:

Latest posts