Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooro said:
dubscum said:
gonna book monday (payday :lol: ) but not sure if I'm feeling a 05:30 am check in.
there 06:00 am 08:00 am 10:00 am. 12:00 am.

I think the meet at the brewery is at 15:00hrs.

the UK cruise is getting the 6 am.

I think I'll get the 08:00 or 10:00 am. Are t2d doing a 12:00 cruise ?

Gay-z Stu, Steve what you doing ?

Ollie you going ?

Are we staying at the same campsite ?

think i`m gonna head over on the friday ferry and stay at the campsite that ego stayed at then arise at my leisure make a lovely brekkie and casually catch the cruise or just meet everyone at the brewery for 2ish.....get hammered and pass out in the roxy with you all

Hi mate - do you have any details on which campsite this is as I am looking at doing the same, Ferry Fri - camp - meet the cruise sat - beer! Boom!

Still thinking of ferry Friday but maybe make it an early evening crossing and just park up at the terminal in Dunkirk.
Figure the cruise will be coming past about 9.30 so look at hitting the road about then. If I miss it will be sure to join it at the Nieupoort stop. Just a thought, nothing concrete yet. :)

£98 for the flexi ferry (can take an earlier or later crossing upto 4 hours either side of your planned one)

12.55 on the Fri

12.35 on the Mon

Just looking for a decent campsite - or place to crash the fri eve before joining the cruise!

from facebook :?

Ashley Simnett Are you meeting at the bonjour services after the tunnel ? What time will the cruise start? Can't wait,

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 yes we will wait at the bonjour services for about an hr and wll start the cruise at 9am french time

Ashley Simnett To make the cruise we need to get the 6am (5:30am check in) Uk departure train. Will we all fit on one train? we where spread over 3 trains 2011. Missed last year

Ashley Simnett *not trying to be a dick, just don't want to miss the cruise

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 im on the 6.50 am train

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 For all the people who have already booked our group tunnel discount fare £48 car or £60 bus/van can I have the height of your vehicle please cheers Darren

Peter Bryant Ok, another boring question, what time are you expecting to arrive at the brewery? If it's 3pm like before, then thats a lot of long stops on the way fella, 6 hrs to do a 2 & half hour journey? Not criticising, just curious :)

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 dont know and dont care lol

Jeeeez this thread is getting confusing, midlands cruise, ferry booking eurotunnel booking, cruise to start from Calais, t-shirts and hoodies... all too much.

Can I suggest we all make our bookings to France first then start an Earlybay cruise from a designated point from Calais. Once we are rolling I'm sure other people will join us or we will undoubtedly spot and join others along the way.

Des

dubscum said:
from facebook :?

Ashley Simnett Are you meeting at the bonjour services after the tunnel ? What time will the cruise start? Can't wait,

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 yes we will wait at the bonjour services for about an hr and wll start the cruise at 9am french time

Ashley Simnett To make the cruise we need to get the 6am (5:30am check in) Uk departure train. Will we all fit on one train? we where spread over 3 trains 2011. Missed last year

Ashley Simnett *not trying to be a dick, just don't want to miss the cruise

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 im on the 6.50 am train

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 For all the people who have already booked our group tunnel discount fare £48 car or £60 bus/van can I have the height of your vehicle please cheers Darren

Peter Bryant Ok, another boring question, what time are you expecting to arrive at the brewery? If it's 3pm like before, then thats a lot of long stops on the way fella, 6 hrs to do a 2 & half hour journey? Not criticising, just curious :)

Uk Cruise to Ninove 2013 dont know and dont care lol

The next comment from Uk cruise was 'it's all about the drive'

Not just me then that thought the responses were a bit odd? :roll:

Last year we got the Dover to Dunkerque ferry, early afternoon ish. Then its a 45 min drive to Niewpoort. The campsite we stayed in the car park of was called Lombarde. Nothing special. Its a drive back in to town for food but the steak and frites are worth it.
Saturday morning is a short drive to the first services where the cruise stops. Best to get breakfast first in town.

EgoTrippin said:
Last year we got the Dover to Dunkerque ferry, early afternoon ish. Then its a 45 min drive to Niewpoort. The campsite we stayed in the car park of was called Lombarde. Nothing special. Its a drive back in to town for food but the steak and frites are worth it.
Saturday morning is a short drive to the first services where the cruise stops. Best to get breakfast first in town.

That'll do for me.
What time ferry?

EgoTrippin said:

now that sound like a plan :lol: :lol: "i'll ave some of that"

Yeah I reckon we will do the same again next year.
Ferry will probably be 2pm. Gets in at 5pm local time, so you get to Niewpoort around 6pm.

EgoTrippin said:
Yeah I reckon we will do the same again next year.
Ferry will probably be 2pm. Gets in at 5pm local time, so you get to Niewpoort around 6pm.

Just discussed these same times with Pete so we may have a plan for the 'Friday to Monday' ferry posse, 2pm ferry out on Friday and 12 noon back on the Monday. with Norfolk Line (DFDS)

Latest posts