• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

no drill FOG + SPOT lamp brackets ~ as featured in KYBA 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rob

Did you see my post last week?, replied on here but no PM

Graham L said:
Hi Rob

Did you see my post last week?, replied on here but no PM

Hi Graham,
Just checked the thread and I've totally missed your
Reply,so sorry mate,don't know how I've done that :oops:
I'll get on them today.pm on its way!

Kind regard - Rob

clyde - 2 chrome PAID waiting on workshop
lobie - 1 powder coat POSTED
Mark Space-Ratio - 2 chrome PAID waiting on workshop
Dub_Dreams - 2 Gloss white powder coat POSTED
slugmobile -1 chrome PAID waiting on workshop
mark6455 - 1 bare metal POSTED
55ovalcharlie - 2 bare metal POSTED
Graham L - 2 white powder coated
BambooBay - 2 chrome

clyde - 2 chrome PAID ready for posting
Mark Space-Ratio - 2 chrome PAID ready for posting
slugmobile -1 chrome PAID ready for posting
Graham L - 2 white powder coated awaiting payment
BambooBay - 2 chrome awaiting payment
Craig B - 5 white painted awaiting workshop

Hi mate have you any more of these avalible not bothered on the finsh. Thanks Alex

Yes Al,
Ordering another batch next week, just let me know how many you want.
Cheers - Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate think I may go 4 a chrome one. Could I come and collect it when Im over that way? Il be adding it to my parts room, sure the mrs is going to go mad one day. Btw when are you getting this van back? Leon off here pop'd over to laugh at my van the other day and you came up in the convo. Look forward to seeing you bus in the flesh. Alex

USwesty said:
Thanks mate think I may go 4 a chrome one. Could I come and collect it when Im over that way? Il be adding it to my parts room, sure the mrs is going to go mad one day. Btw when are you getting this van back? Leon off here pop'd over to laugh at my van the other day and you came up in the convo. Look forward to seeing you bus in the flesh. Alex

yeah, no worries mate,course you can! Doris won't be coming home just yet,still some bits that need bringing up to standard.I hope it was all good btw. I've just got to wait for the engineer to come back from holiday next week to make another run of brackets,yours will be straight in the chrome shop.

cheers - Rob

Changed my mined sorry Doris can I have 2 in bare steel as think I will have to do some mods to fit the lamps I have. Let me know when they are ready and il pop down for them. looking forward to seeing it when it is done. Mine still luks like its been dug up lol

Cheers mate il show you some pics of my van to embrassed to put the pics up lol Just give me a nudge or a PM or something when your getting them. Hope the build up is going well mate!

Latest posts