• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

No longer available

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's called a "Little Brown Chest" and is in excellent condition. Needs a clean and polish but zero rust or dents and ready to use £100. I can get you many pictures of all sides and underneath if you like.
Cheers,
Paul

IMG_7637.jpg

IMG_7636.jpg

IMG_7633.jpg

IMG_7632.jpg

IMG_7638.jpg

IMG_7631.jpg

The blue Pepsi Cooler is £200 (I only have one left) and the red Coleman is £75. Both in great condition. The Pepsi cooler also comes with a tray!

Coke coolers start at £200 and go up to about £290 for the really, really nice ones. Most are original paint and all are bone dry California imports that have just arrived.

BusFactory.com said:
It's called a "Little Brown Chest" and is in excellent condition. Needs a clean and polish but zero rust or dents and ready to use £100. I can get you many pictures of all sides and underneath if you like.
Cheers,
Paul

Bit rich for me, Thanks.

The "ratty" looking 7Up cooler is £160. It has dings and surface rust but is dry underneath. The less ratty ones are £200 and then £220 for the really nice one with no scrapes or marks. I also have one without a lid that obviously would be much much cheaper if you're interested.

BusFactory.com said:
The "ratty" looking 7Up cooler is £160. It has dings and surface rust but is dry underneath. The less ratty ones are £200 and then £220 for the really nice one with no scrapes or marks. I also have one without a lid that obviously would be much much cheaper if you're interested.
sorry to say to rich for me as well , bought to chrepies from tesco at the cost of £32 so will have to carry on with those for now

How can they be to steep Jason when it's £95 a day to rent one of your campers? Just over 2 days rental equals one 50 year old damn smart 7Up cooler. What's a chrepies?

BusFactory.com said:
How can they be to steep Jason when it's £95 a day to rent one of your campers? Just over 2 days rental equals one 50 year old damn smart 7Up cooler. What's a chrepies?
Easy I have been left in such a position by a certain garage that everything I have earned has been swallowed up by my splitt needing nearly 3k of extra work,
Leaving me pretty skint to be honest at present
But thanks for analysing my business prices for me anyways as I am one of the cheapest hirers in London thanks if u compare prices with my rivals
To steep for me at present then .
And I meant cheapies as in plastic cool box from tesco.
But think I will buy from a retro one for £50 and get a 7up sticker put on it by my local signage shop in the future then.
How do u know my name then

It was either your website or Facebook where I saw your name. I understand your situation, buses can very easily become money pits. Those cheapie coolers work just as well but don't look half as good on the roof rack!! You're rental prices are actually pretty good mate, I have a friend up here in Norfolk who charges much more than yourself.

Cheers,
Paul

BusFactory.com said:
It was either your website or Facebook where I saw your name. I understand your situation, buses can very easily become money pits. Those cheapie coolers work just as well but don't look half as good on the roof rack!! You're rental prices are actually pretty good mate, I have a friend up here in Norfolk who charges much more than yourself.

Cheers,
Paul

perfect example my panel just came back minus the cooler except for the lid it will cost her £16 from tesco , if there my personal stuff i would love that mint one to be honest
got f£$%ed over on a resto and shelling out cash like water keeping her on the road and still counting the cost weekly at present , first half of the season takings wiped out at the garage , let pray for some cali sun over here

Latest posts