No offence but....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issy

Reaction score
Is there a crossover forum or any chance of a crossover section within here? Just still got my 72bay sticker on van from when there was a forum, unless it evolved to this one?

crossovers are 'early' mate. your more than welcome to join in the fun. were those stickers like the 7 ball orange ones? they were done by someone on here i think

the_troupster said:
Depends which end your looking at. I prefer to look at the front ;)

Jim
now dont say that i saw one with a lovely backend ...it did have a lotus sticking out of it though .....it still looked better when the lotus was removed.... :lol:

I'M A CROSS DRESSER :oops: I meant i own a crossover :msn4: nobody loves me :cry: Screw it :shock: CROSSOVERS RULE, and by the way i feel at home here.

the_troupster said:

Jim

Dont all cross dresser owners..........after all the back looks like a late so is bloody ugly.

clyde said:
the_troupster said:

Jim

Dont all cross dresser owners..........after all the back looks like a late so is bloody ugly.

dhb.jpg

bruksyelbosque007.jpg

I dont suppose Harry would mind :oops:
Anyway clydey dont you have a 1974 hoover spin dryer or something to restore in you garage ? :)

as posted on here a while ago...someone made the point that an early bay is a split screen crossover :msn4: - so we all technically have crossovers :lol:

<disclaimer>

I didn't just post that

</disclaimer>

clyde said:
Thats got 4 wheels by the looks of it and far to modern........................
http://www.arealspanishlife.com/2012/05/on-two-wheels.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; first thing i would change is that saddle..... :50:

gee said:
clyde said:
Thats got 4 wheels by the looks of it and far to modern........................
http://www.arealspanishlife.com/2012/05/on-two-wheels.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; first thing i would change is that saddle..... :50:

You are hangin around some strange sites, youll be going over to the latebay if you get any more wierd.

Latest posts