Noobie intro Again.........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Hi ya guys finally got my ass on here . Just checking it all out its like a big Bay wonder world :D :D :wink:

I know most of the usual suspects on here so adoo you guys U know who ya are :wink:

Rite the important bit my bus its always been mine and it aint for sale EVER ...... Just got her arse in the air AGAIN as im waiting for my 1776 back from the engine builder to make her go again :D

PICT0002.jpg

[/img]
mybusSmall.jpg

Ok gotta get back in the garage so see you guys in a bit

Gadget :wink:

Just sat in the bath reading Volksworld (Oct 2004 P18) and saw your bus in it and thought to myself - surprised I havent seen that on earlybay.com yet.....
Sweet bus mate.

cheers u guys many hours /money/relationships have come and gone and she is still with me :D

Even on Men an Motors when interviewed and an ex said "You love that bus more than you love me ? I said your FFFing rite and that bus will still be here when your long gone "

And she has and me bus still is :D :wink: :D

Gadget

i was just looking at my ultra vw poster and was thinking where is that dude he cant still be over the dark side (t 25)!!!!!! :shock:

Yep... Every time I see your bus I think 8) Thinks the deluxe trims set it off! :D

A real quality bus dude! welcome to the forum and any time you want to lighten the load with letting me have your swamp cooler feel free to let me know!! 8)

and about bleeding time mate :wink:

get thee to the gallery gadget!

great to have you on board, and especially with a running engine 8)

roll on 2007 show season eh? :D

Its an inspirational van. An all time fave.

8)

this is one of my most fav buses to ever hit the vw sceen and my advice to u is stick to ur word that it is not for sale. i want ur wheels :cry:

Latest posts