Nose down stance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonerdtg

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Right I run a red9 ezrider 2-4" drop on the front with 15" wheels and 175/55 R15 front tyres and 185/65 R15 rears with horse shoe plates and it sits lovely but new engine is a 2054cc with deep sump so need to raise it up at the rear, if i remove the horse shoe plates and go back to stock height is. It going to look stupid, only because I've already smashed a deep sump on my old engine as the unit I rent is on a farm and the road is terrible

It would possibly look a bit daft yeah, what about taking them off and just doing a 1 or 2 spline drop on the spring plates?

What year is your bus ? There was some adjustable spring plates for sale I think a 71 YM

I know your pain, my 2110 has a deep Sump and a big low hanging exhaust. My bus has a bit of rake to it and looks cool in my opinion but to much would look daft.

This is my bus in Ninove this year

This is ours which i need to raise the front on, adjusters were set like this when i fitted the beam. It looks good from certain angles imo but just looks toss from the side :lol:

Latest posts