• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old radio freebie

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

Just took out a old radio from my bus, was in it when it came over from California, works ok, well, at least the radio does on fm, the mw button is faulty i think, but at least you can get radio 1 eh?! :D

Image277.jpg

Image278.jpg

Never tried the tape, so not sure about that.

What is does do, is fit into a radio hole without making the hole bigger, ie, stock.

And it looks kinda old, so not too outta place. You could use a fm transmitter on a ipod, so could have more modern tunes whilst still having a old look.

The front plate is adjustable, so you can have the knobs flush kinda thing, i am sure you can work it out from the picture

Anyway, i dont want anything for it, you can collect, or pay me postage, perhaps a fiver? and when i can get to the post office it's yours!!

Alistair

Have you still got this radio? I've got a hole that needs filling in my dash,let me know cheers dude.

Latest posts