One man and his campervan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd1984

Reaction score
As per the other thread been watchin it every night. Was great to see Dubs at the Castle on tonight.

Spotted Matt Maz's, Faux (I think), AxlFoley ??

Which others did people spot?

It was some really good advertising for a great chilled out show 8)

Just watched it on I player, my van was there, but it was my Awning that was in the most shots lol

A few really good shots of the Earlybay line up 8) .

My bus was lurking in the background a few times, just out of shot loads as he camped by us. I was there during the prize giving and my little boy Matthew managed to walk through with my mate Greg (Flat Eric).

Si (Calibay) was chilling in the sun at one point, Mattmaz, Rusty Lee and loads more managed an appearance.

Cooper's bus was the highlight (Tikki Bus), proper Welsh boy! :mrgreen:

It was a great show and I think the vibe was shown on the program.

Roll on the summer. :lol:

Nice to see all the buses on the tele. 8)

Had my wife and I in stitches though, with the amount he talks about cleaning his bus and spending a hour cleaning it.

More like the valet company spend an hour cleaning it. :lol:

Great programme though. :D

The obligitory screen shot of my bus, well my awning lol

CamperonTV.jpg

I paused the film, made it full screen and then pressed print screen, then pasted it into paint.

Clem said:
Nice one Dave and crew, top coverage!
8)

Thanks Fella ;)

Well got to say loved it last night , Martin is a really nice guy and he had a Few drinks with us guys Sunday nite after the show where we could Chill axe after a Top Weekend and left monday morning off to Pembroke, been loving the Series and cant wait till my first Camping trip

But got to say was Great Free Publicity For Dubsatthecastle and the Vw scene, Was some Great vdubs at the show he did love my mate Bus Coopers The Ratlook

Funny my phone been busy all morning :mrgreen:

junglefacejake said:
AxlFoley said:
The obligitory screen shot of my bus, well my awning lol

CamperonTV.jpg
I found some frames with my van in but i was unable to copy them, how did you manage? :?

Thats my old white westy too in the far right

scott wilson said:
all hail this tv programme...we`ve booked 11 weeks of full week hires in the last two weeks! i can`t believe it...it only feb :mrgreen:

Good to hear :)

This camper van bubble shows no sign of bursting anytime soon, does it? :mrgreen:

Latest posts