• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original '67 Deluxe Whats it worth? Now For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IANJ

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been fortunate enough to acquire a totally original early Deluxe. Original Black plate California bus. It should be in this country within the next 8 weeks. It will be For Sale but i don't really know how to value it. It is missing the engine but i have one ready to put in. Everything else seems to be there.
Any advice gratefully received, let me know what you think.

Cheers, Ian

308b_3.jpg

3a5c_3.jpg

3c5c_3.jpg

3e28_3.jpg

4b8a_3.jpg

4f27_3.jpg

5bd7_3.jpg

5e57_3.jpg

As it is £5k?
MOTd with engine £6k?
'Sorted' interior £7k?

Looks a very nice body and some great history. Lovely 8)

I pretty much agree with Clem - but based upon several similar specced buses I've viewed recently I'd actually value it slightly higher - maybe £500-750 higher than each of Clem's scenarios?

Saw one like this....Arizona import Deluxe......With MOT.....£6300 with engine. The guy ended up taking £5900

Thanks for your opinion guys. I really think with a bit of work this could be a special bus. Not unlike the one Dave Clifford has For Sale. Well worth spending that money on a nice trim job. Makes a massive difference.

I assume that you are asking if there are any really bad bits. If so the answer is no. Obviously the interior is a bit scruffy but totally original which in itself i think is nice to see. You can see from the pictures that the body is amazingly straight i can only see one little dent on the front panel. It is just showing signs of a little surface rust in the step wells and front floors most will probably polish off.
I can send more photo's to anyone who is interested.

its very nice Ian, i would have said in an around the same as the other twos valuation, but it worth what someone will pay, put in higher and meet somewhere in the middle. everyone likes a haggle :wink:

No mate, trying to tidy up a dodgy Westy interior that some dodgy Brummie sold me.

See you Monday.

Hello all. This bus has now reached these shores and should be available for viewings within the next week or so. Anyone interested is welcomre to give me a call on 07719 450677 or email to [email protected].

Hi, yes this is still available. i'll post some better pictures at the weekend as it has now been polished and is looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts