OTHER DUBS YOU OWN PIC THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emerald said:
I had the bus, the mk 3 golf and a 66 bug. Ive sold them all and just have the MK1 now

Scott is a law unto himself :lol: He has the panel, his piss-shat, the ghia, the monkey bike and the scooter, he sold his Mk3 golf about a month ago

We also have the vintage caravan :D

1) Golf;
STP62959.gif

2) Passat;
DSCN2183.jpg

3) Ghia;
DSCN1139.jpg

4) Vespa;
40005A.jpg

5) Monkey;
DSCN1781.jpg

6) Bluebird;
DSCF0444.jpg

Plus the two Early bays (for the time being until Nic's goes)

daily drive of this 82 pissrat also fast back (needs alittle work)restoring a mk1 golf gti..oh and my custom early bay on here
Picture331.jpg
[/img]
Picture216.jpg

thanks... i got some CSP dropped spindles but i cant get bearings the correct size :cry:

I changed both spindles before realising the GSF bearings i got were too small (even though they were the correct code) :cry: , i learnt my lesson, but at least those stiff balljoint nuts will be easy to slip off when i can find the right size.

Some absolutely mint and tasty VW coming up on this thread - well jealous of some of you - I've just got the Van which isn't road worthy yet :?

here is my better halfs oval,55 on empi5s,next was my mates joes 64 now sold,now owns a 69lhd panel,then zephs 66,then deanos old 60 panel,sold ,now owns a crossover devon,and pandos 71 deluxe sunroof off road for resto,sorry no better pix at mo...
houseandholday035-1.jpg

Gone but not forgotten.....

Alfiebus....

DSCN1945.jpg

DSCN1939.jpg

and Charliebus.....

DSCN1840.jpg

Both sold earlier this year to fund a new kitchen, Baydreamers and Beeglebus! (well, almost......)

DSCN2901.jpg

Still miss them though.....

Carole :wink:

Redditch eh?

Sold to a couple from Brighton, one of whom is a work colleague.....however they do have family in Manchester so maybe that's why you saw him in Redditch!

That van was great, I used him as my daily driver in all weathers, was great to drive.....but nice that he's gone to a new home and is loved very much by his new owners.

Carole

That black beetle is the danglies doood! 8)

the 55 or the 67, they are sick, loving them 8)

Latest posts