Our new lifestyle in progress

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remon T2a

Reaction score
Well compared to other busses here it looks like a bus that joint Mad Max but we are so happy with it.

Pic's wil tell the story so far.

First time home

SAM_1501.jpg

SAM_1502.jpg

SAM_1503.jpg

SAM_1504.jpg

SAM_1505.jpg

SAM_1506.jpg

SAM_1507.jpg

Fit's almost perfect, I think it fits better with some Red9-stuf and a roofrack....

SAM_1508.jpg

Stripping the interior...

SAM_1532.jpg

SAM_1534.jpg

SAM_1536.jpg

SAM_1538.jpg

cleaned the roof and the right site

Afb0140.jpg

left still to go.

Afb0139.jpg

I am gonna talk with a welder what to do with the nose, clean up the old, put an other a-front in or a new b-front...

First thing wil be small tires in front and mister Red9... ok and maybe today a sportsteeringwheel.

Welcome :D

What is the underside like (and which country donated to the UK cause??)

Looks very nice, very much like how mine was when I got it. Keep the picture coming in 8)

I'll do my best to make pic's.

De bus comes from Oakland USA and underneath looks like new. The only thing that hat to be weldet was the place where the battery stands. And after some changing of headlights he got MOT in one time.

If you look in the netherlands for a bus the only thing that is in a good condition is the place where the battery goes....

Welcome,
Great looking bus Remon, I like the front as it is. I've got to say it's cleaning up nicely and already got the MOT, result ! Keep us informed of your plans and keep the pics coming. Any ideas for the interior at this time ?

Latest posts