Panel Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
Thought i'd put a couple of pics of my bus up as new round here.

MyVAn001.jpg

MyVAn002.jpg

MyVAn003.jpg

great panel dude!

Very nice and clean.

Me likey!

Scampi said:
Cheers dude. Was thinking of putting some graphics on the side but nos sure :?: :? 8)

Be careful Scampi. IMO your bus looks great as it is - "less is more" if you get my meaning? As the others say it is subtle and understated and the clean straight lines might be ruined by the addition of some injudicious graphics. Faded logos on patina'd buses look good but yours might be a little too clean to carry it off. Anyway, that's only my opinion and the bus is yours so do what the hell you like. Before I go.....what tyre sizes and shocks are you running?....any problems with rubbing on the front arches?

JohnS said:
Scampi said:
Cheers dude. Was thinking of putting some graphics on the side but nos sure :?: :? 8)

Be careful Scampi. IMO your bus looks great as it is - "less is more" if you get my meaning? As the others say it is subtle and understated and the clean straight lines might be ruined by the addition of some injudicious graphics. Faded logos on patina'd buses look good but yours might be a little too clean to carry it off. Anyway, that's only my opinion and the bus is yours so do what the hell you like. Before I go.....what tyre sizes and shocks are you running?....any problems with rubbing on the front arches?

I now what your saying dude. I feel it needs a little more sometimes :?:

Not sure on the tyres off the top of my head will find out for yoy tomorrow mate and let you know 8) :lol:

Scampi said:
I feel it needs a little more sometimes :?:

How's about some stainless bling? - full length westy rack would look ace, maybe a side step too. What's the loading bay like? Empty or kitted out with camping interior?

I like it alot. I'm quite starting to fancy an early panel.

Yet another sweeet looking van 8)

Good stance and wiked colour :D

Did you do any of the work?

It's kitted out basically but needs tidying up! And some ICE putting in it as know soundsystem whatsoever.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=348&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Didn't do all the work. Came to me painted and with wheels. The interior has been ripped out and replaced and tidied up andundertook the rest of resto work.

The wheels are something that I would like to change as well this year?

Latest posts