Pop/VW Quiz

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggyXO

Reaction score
Got a Bargin on this fuel Tank on ebay......but I am asking all you VW Yoda's out there will it fit my 72 usa import Xcrossover thanks

T2eC16FHJGkE9no8fyJzBQlYhghoVw60_1.jpg

Isn't the filer on the wrong side? I know you can turn it around but the fuel sender will be in round the back were you can't get to it, not that that should matter just make sure it working before you put it in.

My crossover tank looks different.

Where the sender sits is level with the rest of the top i.e. sans that raised lump.

RichardAlexander said:
Isn't the filer on the wrong side? I know you can turn it around but the fuel sender will be in round the back were you can't get to it, not that that should matter just make sure it working before you put it in.

The sender does sit towards the front of the bus out of reach...

The tank will be fine the difference will be the expansion vent/s on the 72 you will have the tubes running into the vents on the rear corners with the condensing bulbs... you'll probably need to tee the tubes into the single exit pipe ... its identicle to my SA crewcab latebay tank

Latest posts