• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

project wanted around £4k

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gumbo

Reaction score
my mates looking for his 1st bus . doesn't have a massive budget but willing to take a project .

a solid body import that's fresh off the banana boat would be perfect . you all know the kind I mean .

oh and he wants a a tintop

Let me know if anythings around or even on its way over the pond . Thanks

I just got one from taypic on here (restore and more) up in Durham for that sort of ballpark. It's solid and the resto thread is in gallery to give you an idea 8)

How about this? No welding required underneath....all solid! :D

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68726" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My mates put this on hold for the moment unfortunately . Due to Xmas etc .

:msn4:

Taypic Il be looking for an early westy for myself If your due anything in ?
bigger budget obviously

Hi there from California,

If your mate comes back around I can very well help him or any one else across the pond out. I haul vehicles for a living and that puts me all over the place looking over back fences. Just last week I sold a 69 for $2,800, NO rust, no engine/trans, perfect nose. It is going to land in Germany if his transport company ever gets around to picking it up.

At the moment I have a 71 on The Samba for $2,400 that needs a little rust repair at the bottom of the windscreen. This one too has no other rust and yes you can even jack it up from the jack points. No engine/tranny but for $3,000 total I well give up my engine/ tranny that I just took out of my daily driver to do a Subaru/Subaru transplant. Those Pic's are on The Samba.

And for some one that would want a perfect and original 74 panel with about 75,000 US miles on the clock!!! $5,000!!!!! Meet it at the boat and drive it home or to work the next day. End of story.

West Coast Shipping in Richmond, CA well stuff it in a container and a few weeks later you well have you bus for about $1,300 landed over there. Plus about $300 to get it to West Coast Shipping.

Ain't life grand.

From the mountains of California, :)

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts