pump and squirt washers issue

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinketpimp

Reaction score
One to look at this week-end but thought I'd ask so have an idea.... When I pump the blighter up it starts work without my in-put until out of air... Where do I start my search for the answer ?
Cheers ears.

The switch ;-) Think I've got a spare washer valve if you can get the old one off the switch, but I won't be back at the van for about 3 weeks. Bug me if you want one.

The push button can stick with age and dirt. The button can be gently levered out of the centre of the wiper switch. It has a plastic stalk attached to it which you need to clean and lubricate.

when I bought mine it didn't work, pressurise it and the water worked for a while and then stopped. Bought an electric one, but taking the old one out realised there was a hole in the hose. Replaced with a joiner and now she is still pressurised and working since sept mot.

Hang in there with the original, yes muck!!!

Well chaps, thank you for your input, the weekend is here so I will give it a good coat of looking at, or I may blow it out and go to Bustypes.......

Latest posts