• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Red Devon table wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could have made a time machine gone back bought one came back fitted it in the time you have been looking lol

ronnie12342003 said:
You could have made a time machine gone back bought one came back fitted it in the time you have been looking lol

Thats not a bad idea as I have a "time machine" in my garage ;-)

Hi Rikki, what about looking for an old Formica table, the kind everyone's granny used to have, and making one?

Did think about that and have found something fairly similar, however there has to be one out there somewhere?!?!?!?

Hi ,
If Rikki's got his table sorted now ! I'd be very interested in the red table ? Any pics would be good if you can pm me cheers dude !

Adi

You're never going to believe this.... I need another one (Dormobile this time)! Anything considered ;)

Cheers

A whole interior with red table top in this Ebay listing..!! Not mine, just remembered this thread when I saw the add... :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-1970-VW-Devon-Camper-Interior-/222309529658?hash=item33c2ae383a:g:2mUAAOSwo4pYIvg-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Did you know, there's a fella making a fortune selling off all these unwanted tables down on the market....

Latest posts