Red9desgn T2 wishbone suspension!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i neeeeeeed this looks like i,ll be selling my beam set up , what do you think a standard width beam with adjusters in (3 years old) 1 year old trailing arms great steering box and all rods is worth ?

does anyone have one of these yet? I would love to see more pictues of it installed... and hear some feedback.

muntz70 said:
does anyone have one of these yet? I would love to see more pictues of it installed... and hear some feedback.

Thread right below this one. :mrgreen:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15170" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Other than red 9's own I've not seen ant as yet that said SKs will be winging its way south shortly....

drop red 9 an email and see if they'll send a few pics of the stance, that said the stance will be dependant on how you want it to look, seeing as theres a shit load of adjustment in it....

I did as you suggested and emailed Simon for more pictures. I asked him to either post more here, or email them to me and I'll post them here... either way. I'm sure they are busy, so who knows... ;)

I asked Simon for some pics of his bus with the wishbone installed. I was curious about the stance/look... etc... I thought I would post the pics here for all to see (save Simon some effort emailing the same pics out to others).

Thanks for taking the time to snap these pics Simon!

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

...me likes. :)

...also, I forgot to mention that this stance is on the 2nd from the bottom course adjustment and middle adjustment on the coil overs.

Essentially, you could drop a bus 2 more inches than the stance above. Probably have to tub or get smaller wheel/tire combo.

Latest posts