Reezvaan ***HAS RETURNED!!!****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myvanway

Reaction score
Id noticed a few people on here were questioning his work ethics and noticed a discussion on SSVC, thought id bring it to the attention of our lot as I thought it was in Earlbay.com's interest... not 'Trollin'!
Just watching out for peeps as a good citizen! 8)

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hopefully there is just a breakdown in communication and all is good......

(Mods, feel free to lock it if you think its inappropriate?!)

quote from ssvc thread linked above:
His full name is Reezvaan Zaffar and he lives in Multan Pakistan. he works for Shamim and company bottlers of Pepsi Cola.

His employers e-mail is [email protected]. phone number via switch is +92 61 451 5307 You can also try [email protected]

His personal cell number is 0343 711 1110

I have a feeling you will see activity once he realizes that you can contact his employer and create a stink. I hope you get at least your money back.

and also appearing scarse here:

http://forums.kombiclub.com/showthread.php?47352-_c_u_s_t_o_m__t_a_i_l_g_a_t_e__s_c_r_i_p_t__b_a_d_-g_e_s_/page3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:? It's not looking good is it :( I see in the ssvc thread a samba thread where he's not popular :(

REEZVAAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS, DO THE RIGHT THING AND CONTACT US PLEASE YOUVE TAKEN MONEY FOR PRODUCTS THAT ARE MADE :?:

Not looking good, took a while to get my part off him, hope he sorts everyone out.

It may be worth someone reporting this to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was approached on facebook to sell some things for someone and thought it was dodgy and was bored so filled in the form, I was really surprised when the police contacted me about it, the fella was arrested and they sent a copper round for a statement, he is currently in prison :) so they do listen and take it seriously

There is a thought on SSVC Forum that he is resurfacing under a new tag, Mr Shakeel1987, "who just happens to have joined a few days ago, is in Pakistan and selling exactly the same products as Reezvaan".

Mods - you might want to watch out for him. :msn4:

K

KevH said:
There is a thought on SSVC Forum that he is resurfacing under a new tag, Mr Shakeel1987, "who just happens to have joined a few days ago, is in Pakistan and selling exactly the same products as Reezvaan".

Mods - you might want to watch out for him. :msn4:

K

and The Samba, well without the Mr, maybe its the same one, he doesn't seem to have many posts and someone peed him off

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7182044&highlight=#7182044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7169105&highlight=#7169105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There have been a few queries raised on Reezvan. As I have always responded to date, I speak as I find, and my dealing with him was smooth, a little slow at times, but no problems at all.

If anyone has paid and not received items they should instigate Paypal or Credit Card claims to claim back monies.

Please, if anyone genuinely has been ripped off, let any of the team know directly and we will take steps to ban him ... at the moment though, if we ban him he may not be able to conclude any deals so it would be counter productive.

As always, if you are asked to make Paypal payments as a gift, you can opt to pay the extra charge to make it a trade transaction that will enable you to claim back in the event of a deal going bad.

I was disappointed when he was organising a group buy of the OG style keyring fobs.

Sent him the details for mine, and never heard anything back. I didn't even get a reply when I sent a chase-up PM...

Ok ive just got off the phone to PayPal claims , their advice is to either start a dispute or give them a call they are monitoring his account & will take action against him & will offer a full repayment if it turns out to be unsolvable , so get on to them people & good luck !

I was aproached by him wanting to buy 10 sets of flying cogwheel hub caps and I am now glad that did not happen.
I couldn't get that many right away and the price he wanted just wasn't worth the hassle.
In our email converstations something just didn't sound right , I remember he said he was going to be at Busfest.

Clem said:
As always, if you are asked to make Paypal payments as a gift, you can opt to pay the extra charge to make it a trade transaction that will enable you to claim back in the event of a deal going bad.

Good to know , thanks Clem.

69 Westy said:
Ok ive just got off the phone to PayPal claims , their advice is to either start a dispute or give them a call they are monitoring his account & will take action against him & will offer a full repayment if it turns out to be unsolvable , so get on to them people & good luck !

I'm guessing that this isn't the case for money transferred as a gift ?

If the goods aren't received you can contact your bank. That's what paypal advised me to do when I sent money as a gift and didn't receive the goods.
I got my money back straight away, they just advised me that if the other person could prove postage, the money would be taken back.

Bobster said:
69 Westy said:

I'm guessing that this isn't the case for money transferred as a gift ?

I was told that this isnt the case in this instance , rules can be made more flexible as clearly this could be very bad business
the paypal guy was very helpful, they have given him 10 days to either supply a valid tracking number or offer the money back in total the ball is now in his court :roll:

Can I suggest everyone affected follows through with everything they've got to fight this guy.

What he has done is just unacceptable. He has done more damage than you think. It's not the money that has upset us.
Most people can write off 30 quid to a bad business decision. It's the stench of deceit and dishonesty that it's left amongst us all.
Who can you trust these days?

I had him pegged months ago. The final straw for me was the cyclops light flip on ssvc. Catching him out was received with a number of abusive PM's.

Best bit is he's probably reading all this from another account, so I've got this message for you Reezvaan. Karma is an angry bitch and she's going to bite you hard when you least expect it. Get your shit together and face up to your problems.

Bought is off Pirateringo for 80 quid. 40 minutes later he was selling it on ssvc for 200. He even used the original pics from the ad he just bought it from. :lol: After he got caught out he deleted everything but he couldn't delete my quote. ;)
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=57240&hilit=cyclops" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100977&p=771494&hilit=cyclops#p771494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

aspro said:
Can I suggest everyone affected follows through with everything they've got to fight this guy.

What he has done is just unacceptable. He has done more damage than you think. It's not the money that has upset us.
Most people can write off 30 quid to a bad business decision. It's the stench of deceit and dishonesty that it's left amongst us all.
Who can you trust these days?

I had him pegged months ago. The final straw for me was the cyclops light flip on ssvc. Catching him out was received with a number of abusive PM's.

Best bit is he's probably reading all this from another account, so I've got this message for you Reezvaan. Karma is an angry bitch and she's going to bite you hard when you least expect it. Get your shit together and face up to your problems.

Eloquently put Chris, or less so - 'don't shit on your own doorstep!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts