Reezvaan ***HAS RETURNED!!!****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a mute point. After the threads on here and else where I doubt many people will be doing business with you.

You were very quick to change your Facebook account so only "friends" could pm. So everyone knew you were active but not communicating on the forums.

J.

Yes i did direct a payment to you with goods not forthcoming hence my dispute with you and a refund from PayPal as far as im concerned your bad business ! :evil:
Phil Taylor ( 69 Westy)

I manufacture made to order items everyday and sell online on the major marketplaces. Now, if my customers don't get that item within 7 days, they get very nervous and my accounts would be closed. If you are using Paypal and a dozen or so people are opening disputes, you will loose your Paypal account and therefore your overseas business.

Generally an item posted from the UK to overseas will arrive in about 4 days. Items arriving from overseas may take about 2 weeks, but you need to communicate that to people. I know what it is like to be swamped with "Where's my item?" emails and it gets very time consuming and stressful, so you spend more time answering emails than actually getting that work done. But if you value your own business, communication is vital, hiding won't help!

Let people know the reason and they'll be fine with it. One update on the forum would have avoided those countless pms and chargeback claims you would have received.

It could be worse I've been waiting since mid January for VW museum to post a birth certificate and the only communication I have had is replies to my emails with extended deadlines each time!!

he s talking bollocks he still has not said sorry or apologised :evil:

Hi Guys, can we chill out for a moment and just relax a bit. A lot of people were angry as hell because there was no communication and I can understand that. Now the guy has resurfaced and is trying to sort things out,,,,,,,, please just give him a break for a short while. No one knows what`s happening in his life and what has caused all this upset on his end and that has come through to the business side of things as well. He`s back on here now and trying to make amends for things that may have been completely out of his control. He just needs to say sorry that he`s been way laid, but now he`s back and sorting out stuff. I had some personal stuff a while back that kept me out of circulation for nearly a year,, and no I wasn`t locked up :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,Should have been maybe :lol: :roll: :lol:

1014042_887077064651572_604605701073769146_n.jpg

ozziedog said:
Hi Guys, can we chill out for a moment and just relax a bit. A lot of people were angry as hell because there was no communication and I can understand that. Now the guy has resurfaced and is trying to sort things out,,,,,,,, please just give him a break for a short while. No one knows what`s happening in his life and what has caused all this upset on his end and that has come through to the business side of things as well. He`s back on here now and trying to make amends for things that may have been completely out of his control. He just needs to say sorry that he`s been way laid, but now he`s back and sorting out stuff. I had some personal stuff a while back that kept me out of circulation for nearly a year,, and no I wasn`t locked up :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,Should have been maybe :lol: :roll: :lol:

Oh yes we all have shit going on in our lives. did you have people money and not talk to anyone when you wer eout for a year?

What people are not happy about is the lack of communication. Had he come on here or the other forums and said sorry chaps bear with me I have some issues but it will be resolved. Then I think people would have cut him some slack. He didn't. But he did have time to jump on face book and post as well as twitter.

So whilst in theory I totally agree with you mate. In this case he is in the wrong and hasn't even apologised as far as I can see.

Anyway I am just sticking my oar in.

It's interesting that this guy goes silent and there is an uproar (quite rightly), yet when other VW suppliers or 'experts' or 'services' in the UK do this it's Ok because they're 'on VW time' or 'on Cornwall time' or 'he's a good guy just really busy, give him time'.
Glad to see people mediating/being the middle man on behalf of the forum (Graham, Clem et al), keeps the faith in our For Sale section.

Don't think you will find that is the case. Poeple on here do praise the suppliers that are good but they also do highlight the ones that are bad.

For someone to take peoples money and not deliver and not reply to facebook message, pm's on here is not acceptable regardless of how you dress it up.

Marriedblonde said:
Don't think you will find that is the case. Poeple on here do praise the suppliers that are good but they also do highlight the ones that are bad.

For someone to take peoples money and not deliver and not reply to facebook message, pm's on here is not acceptable regardless of how you dress it up.

It's absolutely not acceptable. But I've also seen thread after thread, possibly not on here, but certainly other large VW forums where you get the kind of replies I gave above. I've experienced it myself, where people are quick to defend suppliers for a lack of communication or speed. This leads to suppliers thinking they can take the mick and that it's acceptable to do things at their own pace and not keep their customers informed. It's one of the reasons I'm very careful about who I part I give my money to in the VW scene. Too many fly by nights.

Supertramp said:
It's absolutely not acceptable. But I've also seen thread after thread, possibly not on here, but certainly other large VW forums where you get the kind of replies I gave above. I've experienced it myself, where people are quick to defend suppliers for a lack of communication or speed. This leads to suppliers thinking they can take the mick and that it's acceptable to do things at their own pace and not keep their customers informed. It's one of the reasons I'm very careful about who I part I give my money to in the VW scene. Too many fly by nights.

You know what I think I do agree with you on this. There are a few. Looking back through some threads on here people do tend to cut suppliers a lot of slack. Red9 being the most recent one I can remember. I think he was working on his own bus and ignoring the paying public. So yes I get what you are saying.

J.

Yep, I said it was unacceptable that Foz was treated so badly when he got his air shocks fitted to his bay and I could abused for it, even though Foz had gone through hell and back...

Hear, Hear, Supertramp ! I have been in the bus scene for many years and it has become a "cash cow" for many with a lot of tat sold for a lot of money.

What boils my piss is waiting for the expert vw garagesto do the work I pay a premium

for.... Booked in for after vanfest, picked up
Febaruary, still there now and the season goes by a show at a time ! You only need to look at all the Dubs in the workshop to see you can't do it all.
My bug is worse, one year waiting for the worlds best body chap to find a slot and one year sat in the corner !i

One thing I would say is that of the VW scene there are probably only half a dozen really well staffed pro outfits. Most are enthusiasts earning a living doing what they enjoy. The supply chain for modified parts in the scene is very short and one hold up can stagnate many companies. The really good companies have big waiting lists and can charge premium prices.

Most of us can accept delays, what we all need is to be kept informed and in the picture. Companies and individuals that I use and endorse make sure they do this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts