Right Dish The Dirt on The Brand New SSP+Others who's Best?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got one, but haven't put it in yet :lol:

Looks well built, every bolt has tipex style thing on so you can see if they come loose. Barrels, heads etc look canny and inside the rocker covers. Cant really say much else!

Get an oil cooler as well.

From Heritage? I have had one (1641) for just over a year now and I'm happy with it

monkeyvanwestybike said:
67westy said:
monkeyvanwestybike said:
A well respected forum member has put me right on this :)
In that they are good or bad?
Well I have not got one yet
But I do know they are expensive
I still have some research to do on this :)
Ahh ok. I didn't think they were too expensive considering it is all new parts (call them and you can negotiate a discount of more than the club discount). My thought process for getting one was that I needed one quickly, it was all new parts, had a decent warranty and was backed up by a big supplier should there be any issues. No regrets so far.

I may have got a more powerful engine from a smaller builder but I probably would have had to wait. I'm sure a good engine builder would guarantee their work but you hear a lot of stories about people having issues and the builder shrugs their shoulders. So far I haven't had to test the warranty provided by heritage but experience with their customer service on other items has always been positive.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This is a mine field
Scat,Mofoco,gex ,Mexican ,Brazilian
I'm samba'd out can't remember
Who said what all very interesting though
:)

Latest posts