Rocky the Campmobile ....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys , had a couple of unshedualed stops to and from work, mainly to pick up a couple of rouge hubcaps that kept befalling off the bus and once to refit one of the wiper blades!

Other than that I am happy , I just need to get the engine tuned and fix a couple of small oil leaks. Nothing to drastic though.

You was right though Sparky , hub caps are for Poofs , next time one falls of I not going back for it!

Haven't looked at your thread for a while, but wow :shock: that's one nice bus. :mrgreen: 8)

Great thread. :D

Matz have arrived yeh! , I have dropped the cab and walk through mat in tonight. I have also varnished and instaled our head banger rear locker. I wil try to get the under seat mats and the walkthrough side mats in at the weekend. More pics soon!

IMG00637-20120510-2010.jpg

IMG00639-20120510-2011.jpg

IMG00640-20120510-2013.jpg

Just a quick update , 95% complete , just finninshed a 900 mile round trip.

Fitted a new VS shifter, great bit of kit.

DSCF4297.jpg

Just a quick update , 95% complete , just finninshed a 900 mile round trip.

Fitted a new VS shifter, great bit of kit.

Here's is a couple of pics.

DSCF4202.jpg

DSCF4205.jpg

DSCF4297.jpg

Thanks Mark, your panels can up ace , really chuffed as I walked away with best 70ride at Farmfest at the weekend.

Well happy.

HI Pete

Really glad you stuck at it and saw it through. Well done :D :D

I had to work this weekend but was pleased to see it in some of the BB photo's, shame not to be there to see it for real.

Ever better than doing it, is the fact that you are using it!

ENJOY.

Hi Simon,

I did think of you and the family on Saturday and wondered if you would be dropping by.

Thanks for your post it means a lot especially we you owned him first, it would be good to catch up some time.
I am still not Finnished with him as there are still many jobs to do.

Keep on looking in from time to time.

all the best

Pete

Latest posts