Seat belt mounting next to westy wardrobe???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beigebay1968

Reaction score
Hey all, having now yet another child arrive into the world the bay now needs another rear seatbelt. Just wondered if anyone has the best way to do this as it needs to be next to the westy wardrobe?? Mounting it etc? Any pics info would be much appreciated . Thanks Jamie

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11772&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Page 4

Hi Jamie, whilst you look for someone to make this you could get a seatbelt seat base, these can be secured with a lap strap, the baby seat then clips into the base.
If you want a pic I can sort this for you as this is the setup I currently use for my daughter.

Hi yer didn't think of that, good thinking that man, I hav one of those car seat bases already, got another six months then she will need proper seat belts. So will do for the time but trying to find someone to fabricate this part is a mission. Thanks Jamie

No worries mate.
A friend also told me about a bit of kit used in America on school busses that you add to a lap belt to make harness if that helps at the later stage.
Also I think the britax prince is the next seat size up and. An be used with a lap belt until they come out of the built in harness, buys you some more time.

Latest posts