Shiplee' s 1969 California westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got to stop putting toddler pictures on here, Amanda is getting broody again and I'm too old for any more ;)

In the next few days we will have a spare one if she won'ts one :lol:

U better watch out , she may get u tipsy and before u know it ...... :shock:

This last week or so I've been so pissed of with the bus I couldn't really b bothered to go in the garage or do anything to it.
Last weekend was such a nightmare trying to sort my electrics out I really hit a low point with it!
I couldn't fig out why fuses were blowing ?

I was advised a local auto electrician from the Lowestoft area.
He and his mate came round today to have a look at the bus.
Turns out the plonker who I purchased the bus from had ( surprise surprise ) wired up several things wrong.
2 hours later and everything is working hunky dory :)
Anyone who lives in the east anglia area ( norwich , Lowestoft ) this chap sure knows his stuff!

Then the icing on the cake

I get my nova letter through the post :D

Thanks graham lyall for the advice

So I'm a happy chap

Gotta get my carb sorted , then mot , resisted and I'm on the road !

Great news James, really chuffed for you buddy!

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Thanks guys!
I'm really pleased. It's taken longer than I hoped. It was ment to b a quick and easy project , well that was what I intended as we have baby number 3 arriving like very very soon !
Turned out to b a big head ache but nearly there now !

By the time my wife realised things were on the move which was around 1.15am this morning , got me out of bed , we had about 15 mins before it all kicked off!

Midwife had her phone turned off , the hospital is 30 mins away ( norwich n Norfolk ) so home birth is what was gonna happen !
It's what u get for living in the sticks !

All happened very quick.
Wife n baby doing nicely!
Ambulance and hospital midwives were way to late to get in on any action lol !

So that's the end of our mental 9 months. The reason I sold the 68 panel and the reason I got my westy , all to fit the growing family in !

Keep u all informed with our progress and hopefully see u at some festivals later this year-
Me my wife n our 3 boys

MY HERO 8)
Brilliant result and glad that all are well :D

I think a trailer tent will be on the cards next ;) (or the snip....)

I've had the snip :shock:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's what makes this storey even more interesting. I had it done a few weeks to late !
We never planned on having three :lol:

Funny isn't it! :lol:

Mind u it wasn't at first! , took us best part of 9 months to get our head around it all!
It's all good now, got another beautiful little boy , fit n healthy !
Will now get my wife back ( she hates being pregnant ! ) so looking 4ward to that!

Give it a few weeks and we will b rearing to go !

Anyway enough messing around!

This morning I was delivering my baby
This afternoon , now my electrics are working , I got my dash fitted back together lol

Made sure wife n baby were ok first b t w !

Two jobs well done if I do say so myself!
Now treating myself to a well deserved bottle of wine !

Ha that's brilliant Jakes. Congratulations . I seen on Facebook you had delivered your boy yourself. What can experience.

Well done

Latest posts