Should I go stock on this? - Wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ProfessorWheeto said:
Yeah stock steels, colour coded to match your roof with beauty rings and baby moons and a white wall will look really nice.

I have seen those wheels with the holes welded up before, but I seem to remember the holes are to aid the cooling of the front discs so not sure if this is a good idea!

Just got the below and are arriving monday. Going to spray them white and maybe the beauty rings. Do these fit after the tyre, ie can I chuck em on while the tyre is fitted of do I have to take it off?

tyres001.jpg

aogrady said:
Hi!

Yes, will look smart once done - now if you want to swap those nice trims for my ratty ones...........

Cheers!

Alistair

Chuck in the 'Raw Hide' and I might consider it! :lol: actually that sounds very wrong........the cow hide rug that is. :msn4:

I will let you know how the spray goes.

Well here she is on her new wheels...........much better me thinks ;) Now I just got to get the roof to match, didnt think of that!

Image012.jpg

Image011.jpg

Hi!

That looks nice now, sits nicely with the lower suspension, nice day today indeed i did 200 miles in one hit, to and from Brizzle airport....

P.S, got a pressie for you, will call you..........

Alistair

ghop99 said:
Hi All

I am unsure what to do with my wheel and tyre set up and have been pondering it for a while.

I have this at the moment and it sits quite nicely with not too much of a ride compromise, but reckon a more stock set up with shiney hubs, regular tyres and maye even a thin white wall would look better.

What do you lot think? Would I have rubbing issues? Does anyone know how to draw them on to see what it would look like? Maybe someone has some to get rid of? How much would a set up cost? I am sure people must do this all the time

Thanks for your help

DSC02601.jpg

Hi,

Am i going nuts? or did i see this van in ely, cambridgeshire parked up at tescos? coz the van i saw had the same 'the original surf company sticker' in the same place. It was blue, white roof? roof rack at the rear?

coz i loved it!

chicken33

Latest posts