should we merge?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, im from the late bay, just logging on to start to arrange our new site merger with the eb, thought id log on to say hi before the sites combine into one massive super bay site :lol:

Not really, ive got a 72 and thought id see whats its like here, someone keeps bugging me over there :cry:

Deadly serious :x promise ;)

I still like the other one, just holding out for that merge

Sorry,,,,, serious,,,,,,i know :x

Buddy Hawks said:
Hi, im from the late bay, just logging on to start to arrange our new site merger with the eb, thought id log on to say hi before the sites combine into one massive super bay site :lol:

Not really, ive got a 72 and thought id see whats its like here, someone keeps bugging me over there :cry:

i have to laugh at the TLB guys who actually think crossovers are late.

Not on my fucking watch! Not a chance!

easy said:

Ez, don't hold back just say what you think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johnny said:
Buddy Hawks said:

i have to laugh at the TLB guys who actually think crossovers are late.

Im on there because i had a 74 ive had the crossover for about a month now

no please keep them separate i love the fact i can talk only to people who have a genuine love for this type of bus. after all its the differences that make them special

A merger will work about as well as David Cameron and that other cocksnot who've well and truely fucked our country up!

Buddy Hawks said:
easy said:

What merging? or me joining :shock:

No dood, merging the clubs. The late bay rocks cos that what it is and the earlybay rules because of the way it is. Never cross the streams! 8)

Graham L said:
easy said:

Ez, don't hold back just say what you think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Say it as it is Graham, thats me. I is what ya gets! ;)

pottinger said:
No.
However I can go on there and post my "how do I do this / will this fit that" threads as sometimes I feel a bit guilty asking soo much and I'd rather piss them off as I can't believe how much time I spend on EB :shock:

Out of interest how many active early bayers are there registered here ?
Edit
Scrub that, just found out through the member list, hey all I managed to answer my own question yey go me go me :lol:

Potty Potts

out of 5000 odd registered there are 2000 active and posting. 30,000 individual visitor IPs per month (thats 30,00 individual lurkers). Over 6 million hits per month, (yes i said 6 million ;) )

looks like they deleted the topic :lol: , and they call us 'cloth caps' over here :lol:

maybe i was a little close to the bone? it was all just a bit of harmless ribbing.

Cloth caps?! doe that mean they think we are old oily skinners? brilliant :lol:

I don't get this "them and us" thing other than having a bit of harmless fun.

No don't merge, the sites are completely different and both would loose what makes them great.

I use both - they put up with my 68 on TLB - it barely gets a mention and never negative unless you count a bit of rib-tickling over the drum brakes. :lol:.

pottinger said:
Marvel said:
pottinger said:
Hey all I managed to answer my own question yey go me go me :lol:

Potty Potts

Yeah! Go you brother!!! :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
I hope you don't mean to tlb :lol:
Banished by marvel, feel like mad max on a donkey :lol:

;) I am sure you ment it in a well done way marvel :lol:

A late bay noob Potts

Sorry, came across well in my head but not on screen. I'll rephrase to "woohoo!"

Latest posts