Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet your well stoked Faux :D

I can vouch for how nice a slammed bus still drives going this method. It'll look awesome on the speedmaster wheels too. When is it all going to be ready then?

Yep really happy.

Not sure on time scale, it all depends on what needs to be done to the gearbox and engine. I would like to get to Brighton and Slough, but we will see.

Jon, can't wait to see her in the flesh! Me and Lee will have to pop down soon and have a proper perv :wink:

46.jpg

Im liking that sweet og lino.....

:shock: 8)

I have had a busy day:

Picked up Cab bunk (Sorry Lee :oops: ), westy stool and rear fly net from FBI (Cheers Graham)

Changed front and rear indicators, side lights, brake lights and have changed one headlight. So nearly all UK spec.

Welded up the small hole in the cab floor.

Now just fingers crossed for MOT on Friday.

Hi mate a bit off topic but did you sell your spilt to someone in ipswich as there is one here that looks very much like your old one

Panalvan

Hi. Yes I sold it to a really nice guy called Mitch in Ipswich. I have seen it at Busbarn having some work done on the engine and a sighting on the M25. I hope he is enjoying it with his family. I was gutted to sell it but an Early bay westy was what I needed for family camping.

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the use of your Garage over the weekend- Gearbox should be going in this week-

Congrats again for the MOT, Might try and blag a lift if you do make it to vanfest as I am missing VW show action!!!

Cheers

8)

No Problem Paul, I will be staying for the night probably if I go, happy camping. :)

Daz, I will try to be there on the Saturday morning, the van could do with a good service first and I'm a bit short on time at the moment.

Lee, reverse wouldn't work because of a couple of loose engine bolts, seems fine now they are tight.

Beam, discs and wheels fitted, just got to fit up the new master cylinder, hand brake, clutch.......and bring the back down too! :D

Cheers Paul for the help.

Photo's tomorrow. 8)

The pics aren't great, (narrow drive and no brakes and at night). Bith the front and rear are dropped now. I had a little trouble with one of the front brake lines so will have to renew the hose and line...cross thread.... :cry:

It is a keeper.....honest.

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

Hi Faux lovin the rims and slam combo 8) MORE PIX PLEASE :wink:

Cheers all. :lol:

More pics when I can move it, I'm a bit limited on the drive. I will try and get the brakes and clutch done in the week.

I will need to grind the chasis a little as the drive shaft and swing arm will catch/hit if I meet with a big bimp??? :roll: Only a shave of the lip...don't panic. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts