Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you starting a new religion "Vw religion"

What's the plans, looks like an ace project and as much as I some might shoot me down or should that be "smite me down" it seems like a good reason to release equity in your assets.

I have always wanted to convert a church. My dad was a Rev so I kinda grew up around them.

Without selling the bus I couldn't afford to do it. This will be a long term project but I will be looking for a bus once complete. I'm still going to be hanging a round here though, VWs in my blood.

Jon,

That church looks beautiful! I hope it all goes thorugh for you.

May lay year, there was a church in Penarth that was converted into apartments. By all accounts they did a very sympathetic conversion which was looks awesome.

http://www.penarthtimes.co.uk/news/penarth_news/10395795.Penarth_church_conversion_gets_thumbs_up_from_residents/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck :)

Haveacamper said:
Jon,

That church looks beautiful! I hope it all goes thorugh for you.

May lay year, there was a church in Penarth that was converted into apartments. By all accounts they did a very sympathetic conversion which was looks awesome.

http://www.penarthtimes.co.uk/news/penarth_news/10395795.Penarth_church_conversion_gets_thumbs_up_from_residents/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck :)
Thanks Nafe.
I don't think I will have a lot of money to throw at it but I will be treating it as sympathetically as possible.

Nice, you'd have to be a bit careful where the tent pegs go or parking :shock:

Awesome dood! whats the deal with the bodies tho? i presume you cant just dig up the graves n chuck em in the bin ? :mrgreen:

easy said:
Awesome dood! whats the deal with the bodies tho? i presume you cant just dig up the graves n chuck em in the bin ? :mrgreen:
I am able to fence off the grave yard and still have plenty of space around the church. But when grave stones are unsafe they can be made safe!

End of an era, but I will be hanging around and saving hard for a new bus in the future.

I wish John all the best with the Westy, it has served me well and will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.