Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers all,

Daz & Lee, I will try to bring it your way when it is rolling.

I fitted a steering damper and master cylinder today, I need to extend one of the brake lines as the new cylinder doesn't quite line up. :?

Here is a couple of pics of the damper bracket for those fitting a CB performance beam:
DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

Ian: The wheels are Mooneyes Speed Masters, Tim at 'Roadhouse Retro' imports them, they are not cheap but I wanted something a bit different with a good offset (et21)

Ok, Ok! :D Here's some more pics.

The brakes are bled and working well. A bit too much play on the steering for my liking, but I will deal with that later.

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

As I said before it is a little high at the back but I will get to that at a later date. Appart from the steering it drove really well. Still loads to do though. :shock:

Looks pretty cool- I really like the fat back, narrow front look-

Hope you are going to get rid of that accesory ratchet strap soon mind :wink:

Paul.....You know the strap adds to its rustic charm. :D

When you come round to fix the roof, I promise the strap will go. At the moment the roof lifts at 40mph, not at all funny. :x

Ego Trippin - Your bus was part of the inspiration to do mine, I chatted with you at Deva Dubs. Top Bus. Tim at Roadhouse Retro has a lot to answer for.... :D

faux said:
Ego Trippin - Your bus was part of the inspiration to do mine, I chatted with you at Deva Dubs. Top Bus. Tim at Roadhouse Retro has a lot to answer for.... :D

Likewise Faux gotta save my pennies then i shall go n see Mr Monkeyspinner 8) 8) 8)

Looking good dude :wink:

Looking damn cool!! :D

Looks like yours has had an oil cooler bolted on the side like my westy has too, had yours been taken off already? mine was still on which was quite handy as i just moved it underneath...

Mr Monkeyspinner, the wheels look great :lol: .

I love the new Forum:
http://rhrco.forumotion.com/index.htm

Unfortunately the oil cooler was already taken off, I would have relocated if it was still there. I'm just going to put some stainless screws over the holes for the time being.

The Van is looking great mate- Especially when its on the move! (even with a crazy yankee riding shotgun)

Nice to see it on the move today! Any luck with the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts