Snowboarding holiday

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
Had a snowboarding holiday today, 2 miles from home :mrgreen:
Not the best pics but there was a professional Photographer on the hills who took some wicked shots. Trouble is, he wants to charge me for them. :(
DSCN4986.jpg

DSCN4987.jpg

DSCN4990.jpg

DSCN4991.jpg

Can't believe I get to do this so close to home, life's great :D :D :D

Just a shame there's no lift :lol:

schweeet...you jammy bar steward!!!! some of us have had to go back to work.... plus the snowboard is stashed away in the attic.....and i cant snowboard very well at all anyway!!!

btw si..... thankyou soooo much for the dvd!!! cool as flook.....love it!!!!! you really didnt need to...but im glad you did!!!! ;)

Outstanding 8) - wouldn't it be great if we had this weather every year garenteed? that would show them with their expensive lift passes & over priced beer :D

Just gutted that:

a/ I didn't buy my own ski's and have relied on hire for years
b/ live in East Anglia with absolutely NO hills :shock:

I'd take up snowboarding if I could learn by myself a few miles from home but can't make the switch when having to pay for a weeks holiday e.t.c. - I suck at skiiing, will be deadly at boarding :D

Cool pictures si,
please dont feel guilty that your up there enjoying yourself when some of us are struggling our nuts off to get to and from work!
2 hrs 45 mins pershore to malvern the other day, nightmare!
i ll be up there tomorrow (with my plastic sledge)

Looks amazing there,we have no hills either but just been flying around our countryide on a quad with sledge attached to the back ,propa good fun but shit she's cold out there,fantastic !!!! :D

:mrgreen: Cheers Guys, I love Malvern. I get to walk and ride on the hills during summer and Snowboard in Winter (well this is the first time :lol:

Thru (Jon), no worried mate, glad you like it.

Paul, I feel your pain.

One more thing.................. come on, SNOW AGAIN :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Im am snow frickin jealous :lol: i spent the last 2 days in the snow working up a ladder :evil: , might go up to Westbury white horse on the weekend and launch myself of the side in a plastic rubble sack 8)

spot on them Si ..

I just got back from boarding too ... its ace up our local hills ..

.. no pics tho cos i had to go after work .. and it was dark!

.. hopefully last for the weekend!

Hilly

thats cool, ive been looking for a decent size hill around tamworth to take my board up to but no luck so far, hows your base looking, any big gouges mine is always destroyed after sessions on local hills.

It's not too rocky on the hills, the path down is another story. My mate rode the path all the way down but his board is old so he doesn't worry :mrgreen:

Latest posts