So whats everyone been up too???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacks906

Reaction score
So what have you lot been up to this season? anyone been anywhere nice or different?

More pics the merrier as need to keep my motivation levels up this winter while am welding up three rot boxes :)

Dave

Hello Jacks....

Not been anywhere of huge interest or excitement.... Kids love to go "mountaineering" in the Malvern hills... and eating tinned ravioli for supper at the campsite in Hanley swan... done the same thing a few times every year for several years... (previously with a tent... now with the van) ... I enjoy it all the more for the familiar routine each time ... it is an easy and relaxing escape.

Have to drive somewhere every week... got to get my fix... so at very least drive to ice cream parlour in Henley in Arden...

Good luck with the Welding

Hi ya Jacks,, been to a few shows this year, Lincoln, Malvern X 2 ,Bristol, Dubs at the castle, Berkeley, Cheddar Okt fest and a couple of other things that I`ve forgotten, Oh cruise to the prom at WSM. I try and keep my bus Sherbie :mrgreen: as a rolling resto but I gotta pop another side out of him soon and I just hate it when I can`t just jump in and drive him :evil: and the nephews can`t play in him cause of all the jaggedy edges and stuff. So trying to repair the rear window panel as much as I can before I fit it so `Down time is minimised ' :lol: But he used to be a converto panel and I did the real windows on the drivers (rhd) side, gonna do the nearside son and slap on the new slider, but as I do that, I can then get some decent paint on the roof and the top half, and that to me will be `Downtime ' Then sills and bum cheeks :msn4: and front doors and arches, I actually quite like the Gaffa tape look we got goin on at the mo, I read somewhere, " Gaffa tape is like the force,,,, one side is light and the other is dark,,,, :msn4: And it binds the universe together" 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Been waiting for weeks to use that one :lol: :roll: :lol:

always nice to get out an about in the van so no what you mean

an ozziedog same as me trying keep the van on the road as much as poss so to never miss a season..... but that time of year to take it off the road to get the body a little straighter an less rusty :lol:

253854_10150209315367955_515377954_7301198_3981239_n.jpg

hopefully will be a bit more matched next year :) you got a build thread ozziedog will have a mooch threw

dave

I started using my new phone as a camera and lost my works camera as I changed jobs and still can`t work out how to get the photos off and on to photobucket. Once I suss this, and I may even have to read the instructions :shock: I will start a thread as It`s on my list of things to do (long list). I`ll give you a shout once I`ve done it, there is a thread on here somewhere with a link to my photobucket that I un intentionally put up while just trying to show a before and after of my roof, last week some time I think :mrgreen: . I think a re build thread may give me a bit more impetus (kick up the jacksy) :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Would have made good reading for halloween ;) :lol: ;)

and i though you spent all your time in the garage trying to invent the perfect STELLA holder :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

be good to see it :)

an that's on my todo list make some drink holders in the front :-D

An just bout a trailer so thats another mish this winter slammed trailer.... But keeping it looking period ;-) should be fun

Latest posts